DAYS: Monday

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know I've pretty much hated everything about DAYS for the last four months, but I thought today's was pretty damn good!

JEL shines as Adrienne, but I think we all knew that would happen anyway!

• Members

Exactly right. Phillip didn't give five flips about Claire when he left her because his ego was bruised (same as Roman left Sami and Carrie when they needed him). Had he stayed, then absolutely, he'd have a chance. He was assured that he would be a constant in Claire's life and he left.

Claire needs to be with Marlena. She's known Marlena all her short life so far, she's comfortable with her and Marlena could use something positive in her life.

• Members

I'd pay money for THIS line...

EJ: "All the while, as I was growing up, my mother would warn me that there were people in the world who wanted to harm me -- one was an 'evil vampire,' my father Stefano. The other was a wonderful woman she referred to as 'that mean, mean, mean Kristen.' Guess what? They found me."

• Members

Sami needs to try blurting out something like "I slept with EJ to save your life and maybe this baby is his"--that would shut up Lucas and give her a chance to tell him the truth. Why does he never give her a chance to talk when she's trying to come clean? I'm so frustrated with Lucas! And I agree wholeheartedly with everyone who's posted about their relationship because I've come to hate them as a romantic couple. The writers need to either develop Lucas as a character with a real personality and give him some brains and a backbone or write him out of Salem. And quit giving them these saccharine sweet scenes; Sami is not a "sweet" character. I'm also surprised this is her wedding day, and she's hanging out at home with Lucas and Will. At least the wedding is finally here, and I'm excited even though I really don't want Sami and Lucas married. A Sami wedding is always fun and exciting, and we should see some vets this week.

Glad Steve's out of that mental hospital. Go, Adrienne! Is EJ losing his grip on things? Or is this all part of his twisted plan?

I'm so sick of the island story. Everyone involved is acting childish and irresponsible, and I don't think Claire is safe right now with any of them. I was glad Gabby told Shawn how stupid he was being, wanting to go after Philip with a gun when he could hardly even stand up. Get back to Salem and let Marlena and Bo and Hope take care of that baby while the Three Stooges get their acts together.

• Members

Though I would've liked Sami to come clean before the wedding, at least she's made a genuine attempt and isn't actively trying to keep Lucas in the dark. The latter would have compromised her development under Hogan. Lucas cutting her off was a bit annoying but I think it will make more sense in light of a twist later in the week. ;)

I'll be happy to never again see an island or mental institute on DAYS.

Ok show and it was nice to see Marlena, Bo & Hope in the previews for tomorrow. The rest of the week should be awesome.

• Members

There are a few reasons why I feel Bo and Hope are better-suited to care for Claire in the meantime. First off, Marlena has a lot going on in her life with John's situation and therefore she spends a fair amount of time at his bedside. That's going to make it very difficult for her to care for Claire, where she may often have to arrange a babysitter for her. Next, Hope is a stay-at-home mom, which will allow Claire to get equipped with a familiar face, in a consistent, and stable enivrnoment with minimal change. Not to mention, Claire will better understand family-life having a mother-like, and father-like figure. Lastly, Bo and Hope have a little girl, who is much younger than Claire, but offers Claire the opportunity to have another child to play with, which is critical at her age.

Archived