B&B: And Phoebe's NEW Pervert is...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ew...

In order for Phoebe stories NOT to be perverted she needs to be recast ASAP. She looks 12. I can't kick the precocious OMG! This outfit I just bought at Forver 21 is soooooooooo cute! vibe.

• Members

They can't re-cast as B&B has no music storyline without someone who can actually sing. Do we really want another Amber featured for the next 5 years? They just need to cast someone closer to Phoebe's age to have a working romance.

• Members

YES! I MISS AMBER on B&B! LMAO.

I actually like Constantine and think he's pretty cute, even though he has zero talent, IMO. I hope someone asks him in the mags what it was like to screw Paula Abdul. You know she had her way with the boys!

• Members

WHY did they get rid of that Harry kid? I thought it was because they wanted to make him Nick's kid, and they suddenly realized Harry and Pheebs were cousins, but that kid was barely on, and know they've got the near-incest thing goin' on with Rick anyway.

• Members

Not only is he gross and stink looking, but why does Phoebe need a second older love interest? Why bring on more newbies for this newbie? Felicia, Bridget and Thorne all need storylines so why not give them something to create more balance on the show? I get sick of seeing the same story everyday. Nick/Taylor, Ridge/Stephanie/Brooke, Rick/Phoebe can't carry the show alone!

• Members

LOL but nah - I love Mackenzie Mauzy, she has proven that she's a good find. She can't be blamed for that Rick-story or Constantine the pervert-looking record producer. Speaking of ugly pieces of hair, why on earth is Kyle Lowder starting to have his hair back grownn longer!? Stop it and cut the filth already!

Archived