ATWT: Rumor is Cady Mcclain coming back soon

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She didn't she is being very cryptic, like the parts about the farm life and everything like that, it sounds a lot like Oakdale, I don't think she can just outright confirm that she is back at this point that is why she is being so cryptic about it. Also at the end it says more will be reveled soon.

• Members

I liked Rosanna with Craig. Couldn't STAND her with Paul. Though I did like her rivalry with Emily (and there's SO much unfinished business there with the Cabot/Drugging stuff)...if they threw Emily into the mix when KMH returns I could probably tolerate it at least.

• Members

I've been expecting news of Cady's return since she was fired from AMC. A girl's gotta eat. I will say, I think there's a lot of chemistry between Scott Bryce and Marie Wilson. That frees up Paul.

• Members

^^^Believe me lol...I would be okay if she didn't b/c outside of me getting Craig/Ro (one of my fave couples), Meg/Craig/Ro (FREE PAUL!) or I'll EVEN settle for Ro/Paul/Emily if I have to...I don't have much interest in seeing her return LOL!

• Members

Rosanna back on ATWT would be awesome!! I just hope we don't have to hear the name "Cabot" ever again. I will even give her like the first two weeks or whatever to get it out of her system, but then enough!!!

I would love to see Ro come alive and it be revealed that is where Carly has been this entire time and not with Simon! I know that would be very Dixie-ish but still Maura and Cady had such a wonderful chemistry both as friends and enemies!! So bring it on!! Cady come back to the WORLD...

Plus...how hot and AMAZING would a Rosanna/Craig/Carly triangle be with Scott Bryce as Craig...oh my I am in love with this idea!!!!

Archived