DAYS: MrsMahaney's Latest Scoop

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Steve and Kayla? After their frontburner status over the last few months, I could see them getting the heave-ho temporarily for the summer, like Deidre/Drake got last year.

Looking different in the fall, though? Surely, they wouldn't recast -- otherwise, why bring Steve and Kayla back at all?

• Members

Shelle would be the only one i could think of, but i don't see them leaving...Mainly because where would that leave Phillip...And i really don't want to loose Brandon Beemer and Martha Madison permanently.. Could it be Max and Abby??????? I don't consider them a major couple...Anyways I don't like the sound of this...

• Members

Ooh, I hadn't even thought of "Mabby!" But I bet that's who it is. We don't consider them major, but have you checked out other message boards? It's MABBY fever! LoL

I'd prefer that Max just leave, permanently.

• Members

I hope it is Mabby..and the writers just decide to keep them off the show and together..We already know Abby leaves....they should send Abby back to be with her family, after being hurt by Max and losing her friendship with chelsea...Max stays on the show a little while longer and finally realizes how much he misses Abby...then moves to Europe to be with her and joins the european racing circuit...Then they can get Ashley Benson back for an episode or 2 to have them reunite...therefore no need to bring either back as recasts..Personally i've had my fill with recasts..

I really don't think they are talking about Mabby though, we know Abby is leaving...I think this is supposed to be more shocking..

• Members

With the rumors that Martha wants to leave running over the net, I would be safe to assume it could be Shawn and Belle. I don't think we'll lose Brandon as well. I think if Shawn and Belle leave for the summer, when they return, we'll have yet another new Belle.

The same thing can be said about Max and Abby. Corday said in the May Sweeps that Abby will be leaving for the summer and could possibly return in the fall. Obviously, it'll be with a new actress unless a miracle happens and Ashley Benson asks for her job back. :D One can dream!

• Members

My first instinct was that it would be an older couple. But, John and Marlena are just returning, and Bo and Hope are very well established within their family. I don't think it would be Steve and Kayla either since I imagine Steve's illness storyline to carry deep into the summer. I don't believe it would be Shawn and Belle either since they've been on the run for so long, so what's the point of having them leave again but just off-air? Therefore, I think it will be Max and Abby. With Ashley's supposed short-term exit, this could be a good way for Max and Abby to leave Salem for a while because they want to be together and Maggie and her parents are not approving. This would also lead into the return of Jack and Jen I hope.

• Members

Shelle are going nowhere. Corday will break the bank for Madison and in every interview I have read Martha has said she loves the show and wants to stay as long as they will have her. Maybe they will get some time off with her real life wedding but that's all I can see.

I think this is referring to Maby. I have a feeling Darin may bolt but we'll see. I mean, Ashley is already leaving.

I can't see it being anyone else.

• Members

What show have you been watching for five months?

Mabby and ChelSICK would constitute as major couples on DAYS right now. They're the main reasons I haven't watched daily in 5 months. They're on every f -ing day.

• Members

Mabby are NOT on every day, King. Benson appeared in all of 3 episodes in April. Her and Darin Brooks are not even in the top 15 in the yearly rankings. Their story has been firmly on the backburner.

• Members

They are still a major couple on the show. They've been building to Mabby since late 2006.

Also, saying they'll come back with a new look most likely means they are being recasted. And we all know Mabby and ChelSICK are the only two couples who can be recasted.

Archived