DAYS: MrsMahaney's Latest Scoop

• Members

I agree with you.

As far as I'm concerned it can be Shelle. I've seen some of those "rabid" fans that have been disappointed of late with their storyline, as well as Brandon and Martha lacking the spark to keep them interested.

But since this rumor comes from the person we're supposed to not discuss, then more info will be needed before I believe any of this.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mabby is no bigger a couple than Chick is. Mabby had supposed build up but has gone nowhere, Chick came on fast but has gotten a lot further in their storyline and have been on MUCH more. Neither is major. However I could see "major" being misused, and maaaaaybe it would refer to Mabby (I have no interest in seeing Max any more but in any case why would they recast DB when only AB is leaving?) but I think they meant Shelle. If they want Shelle I say keep the actors, don't bother with a recast. If they're dumping the actors, don't bother bringing the characters back, they have a definite PR problem.

• Members

Mabby hasn't even done any sort of couple thing. Only minorly flirt and haven't even kissed and today is Benson's last day. Let's be honest we get a bunch of differnet "spoilers" on a regular basis and many of them turn out not to be true...Like the whole ice storm thing that was the big spolier last month.

• Members

Obviously, it's not Max/Abby. Darrin has shown no intention to leave his contract early so far. Even if he did now, it would be beyond the point of "halfway through summer" before he exited on our screens.

However, I do have this sinking feeling that Martha is going to leave when her contract expires. :( I hope not, but it's what my gut is telling me.

• Members

You can say that again Ponz :lol: .

I knew that was Ashley's last day and it's ok with me. We know they will recast sometime in late summer/fall so that keeps me from going nuts about it. Hell, Abby has been backburnered for so long it won't feel like she has even left.

• Members

I really liked Ashley Benson, and i'm sad to see a talented girl like her slip through the show's fingers...But i won't miss Abby very much, and certainly don't think they need to recast...I loved the idea of Max and Abby, but mainly because of the chemistry between Darrin and Ashley...But unfortunately the show hardly used them...It just sucks not to get any resolution with these two characters...And with Abby already gone, where does that leave Max??? Hogan isn't going to pair him with Stephanie or Chelsea, because of the incest factor..I say get rid of Max as well, which will be one less contracted actor...And then the show needs to cross their fingers that Jeremy and Jett take off as popular characters..

• Members

Yeah. While I would support an Abby recast, it may be best to leave that alone for now and maybe even cut Darin. I love him but with all these changes it may be besy. I guess I would be ok with it. I guess some have to go.

I like Bisco but she is a goner, along with Duck.

• Members

It was her last day? Wow, so they didn't do a thing again to send off an actor of the show?? Why do they keep doing these kinds of exits? Sure, Abby might be recasted, but still... shouldn't we get a goodbye episode for Ashley?

Wow, these kinds of decisions simply amaze me...

Archived