GH: Tuesday

• Members

Maxie makes me so damn sick. She is such a bitch to Georgie and it's not even fair. Georgie was only telling her to stop being a careless slutpuppy and she bares her fangs. To make matters worse, Dillon completely blows Georgie off without any acknowledgment so that he can be Lulu's dog. He is a major bitch.

Georgie deserves better than to be some afterthought.

Lulu/Logan seem to have chemistry unlike Amelia/Sonny. Their gratituous sex does nothing for me. He shouldn't have been hollering at Logan like a dog.

Carjax were cute in their own way, but their scenes were a rip off of Monica on Friends being bit by a sting ray or osmetihng and needing Joey to pee on her.

Bobbie needs to stop talking like a baby. I'd blame it on the botox, but she's always favored this kind of speech.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny and Amelia are disgusting! How many times have they had sex in the past day? They did it twice last night, again in the morning, then in the shower and later on his desk. I hope Sonny wore a rubber. She came across as a horney skank and him a slut

• Members

Maybe that was what Dillon was referring to --- Both schools I went to money wasn't due until late summer so I wasn't thinking of that.

Tracy should of told him he never seems to bother to go to class anymore so she wasn't paying anymore.

Archived