B&B: May the May-hem beginn...

• Members

We entered a new week in Los Angeles. And my, how time flies...

Taylor & Nick are about to get married this week - or will they? We'll have to stay tuned to find out.

Also, L. Baker is on the case of Shane McGrath. Will the Lieutenant find new evidence which puts someone's life in air?

What I found most shocking about Monday: A CHURCH wedding! Jesus, it's been quite a while since we got one. Wasn't Macy & Deacon the last real church wedding??? And that was in 2003!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not religious at all and yet I thank god that this show has the taste not to write many church weddings. Of allt he soaps I think this is the one that makes marriage into the biggest joke. Can you even imagine Brooke or Ridge getting married in a church at this point? :lol: It would just be so wrong. Now with Taylor it doesn't seem so bad. She seems to be sincere in her committment. I imagine Baker will barge in and arrest Nick during the wedding (just spec).

• Members

No kidding: The moment I realized Nick & Taylor wedding = church, my first thought was that Brooke will be crashing it...

With those home weddings usually the police barges in or they are totally irrelevant. Now if B&B bothers to use the church set it's either a fairytale wedding (Haha!!!) or someone connected to the groom or bride has a great entrance with a cliffhanger whether the wedding will take place or not. As I said, last church wedding was Macy & Deacon when Amber ripped Macy's dress in shreds AT THE ALTAR!!! A true B&B classic... :lol:

Brooke already had a remarkable presence in a very fugly blue dress (she went there with Clarke - Eeeee!) the last time Taylor got really married - her second Wedding to Ridge in 1998...

• Members

The TACKY Wedding: a complete joke! :lol:

Jack Wagner was dressed for a funeral, which was appropriate, because Nick is effectively now dead to me anyway.

The vows were completely lame.

Yes, Hunter Tylo looked pretty, but I see no chemistry at all between her and JW.

And, what are the happy couple doing for their "honeymoon"? Making a baby. Nothing says romance like Nick jerking off into a cup. :lol:

And, to finish things off, we had to have the usual Stephanie humilates Brooke scene being regurgitated for the 2000th time.

:rolleyes:

• Members

I totally warmed up to Taylor & Nick.

IMO, they make a beautiful couple since the writing has been absolutely stelar for those two the last couple of weeks. They're playful, fresh and charming - like Brooke & Nick USED to be.

I also thought that wedding was done beautifully...

• Members

^ I agree. I loved Taylor's dress. She looked very pretty.

Wow, I really do think Taylor is about to carry the Bricky baby. Notice how they did a close up of the petri dish carrying the egg and it said "Morone" on it. I bet those were Brooke's eggs that were to be tested. Not that it makes any sense. No way I believe a lab would screw up and confuse eggs for testing with eggs for IVF. But whatever. Here we go.:rolleyes: Now Brooke will be convinced that this was destiny. I'm getting tired just thinking about it.

• Members

I wonder if Taylor will believe in Nick if he goes down for Shane's murder. Or will Taylor turn her back on him while Brooke believes in him bringing Bricky back together. It's bound to happen sooner than later, since Brooke is never without a man and she seems to mean business when she says she's not going back to Ridge.

• Members

Taylor looked fabulous in that dress and I don't care what people say bout HT and the plastic work done on her but she STILL looks amazing and beautiful to me after all these years. More so that KKL for that matter.

And yeah I'm SO AFRAID that Taylor is bout to carry the spawn of the whore that I'm literally dreading each episode. This would be the most disgusting thing I've seen happen to Taylor over the years. I just don't know what I would do if I were in her position. I just need and want Thomas to come back, come out of the closet, and proceed to bitch slap that ho they call Brooke cuz shes getting on my last damn nerves. And even though we've seen it a million times already I STILL enjoyed seeing Stephanie denigrate that jezebel.

I'm really so into Nick and Taylor right now. They're not like other couples on this show. There's something refreshing, new, and exciting about them. I can't help but laugh and grin like a kid when I see them together. But like I've stated before B&B is becoming so predictable that its scary. I'm afraid you're going to be right Juliajams. SOMEHOW the whore will come out of this mess looking like the better woman because she'll be the ONLY ONE who "truly believed in Nick" and Nick will go crawling back to her like a dog...SICK. I pray to God it doesn't happen but at this point I won't be surprised.

Can someone explain in vitro to me? Are Taylor's eggs supposed to be implanted with Nick's sperm? Or is this some random egg that they bought or w/e?

• Members

It's basically sex without the sex. LOL!

You need tests of the father's sperm (Nick) and several eggs of a donor (? ? ?). Then in the lab, sperm is injected into those mother cells. To my knowledge, the mother-to-be (Taylor) which eventually carries the artificially inseminated baby, is implanted with at leat half a dozen of likely inseminated eggs to increase chances for those eggs becoming a real embryo.

That's why in vitro sometimes fails and in other cases leads to quadrapple pregnancies etc.

• Members

Dean Cochran is hot, but he can't act for [!@#$%^&*]. But...he's still better than Mikey Jerome!

There was a scene where Det. Scott was talking to Lt. Baker and her grinned and kept on saying the same phrase over and over. "So that means..." It was a little annoying.

If they plan on keeping him on the show(and I hope they do, because it gives us an unattached, unrelated male) maybe he will be good for Donna or Felicia to hook up with. Anyone but the village bicycle).

And Brooke is a trashy wh*re. I'm so sick of seeing her on B&B.

• Members

Yeah, and I'm thinking they've already switched Brooke's egg with the donor Taylor picked out, so Taylor will be carrying the Bricky baby. If so, Bradly has given us yet another Jerry Springer moment. And yet I continue to watch so it's on me. :rolleyes:

My only defense is I was 12 when I started watching. :lol:

• Members

I watched B&B this week, but i can't stand it. All the people are so boring, i really don't care for any of them and God knows i tried.

I really love Ashley, but she can't safe a whole show. It would be great to have Eileen on Days again.

• Members

Really?

I find this Shane murder story absolutely fascinating. B&B hasn't been that exciting in a long time; for a change its not so much about character interactions but about a gripping story. Not so typical for B&B but with this story it works perfectly - at least for me.

• Members

I like the Shane murder storyline too. I'm interested to see how it plays out, although I expect to be disappointed in terms of the couples that come out of this. I remember back when Taylor and Ridge were together for a few years and I really wanted them to break up. Now I wish B&B would stick to a couple for six months. Any couple! I do have a slight preference for Ticky though.

I really wish they would use Felicia. She's being wasted.

I love Phoebe's voice. She's one of the few soap stars I don't mind singing on the show.

Archived