B&B: May the May-hem beginn...

• Members

Word: Mackenzie Mauzy was fabulous with her The Bangles-cover at the wedding. She's the best singer/actress since Bobbie Eakes. She's got a beautiful voice and I really like hearing her sing...

Just saw Wednesday's sow which was SO corny, I loved it. LOL!

Taylor "lending Nick a hand" for his sperm sample (ROFL) - only B&B can get away with such stuff and still make it good. It was also weird how Bridget gave Nick advice and joked about her marriage with Nick but at least it shows that Bridget has finally matured again and is over Nick.

B&B doing CSI also was very unusual but overall the show is in a great state right now...

They just need to use Thorne, Felicia, Pam more or even at all!?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes Felicia is interesting, but we never see her, only see the same people everyday. Is the sister of Steph still on the show? Would not mind seeing Thorne more, cause he is a little better than Ridge and Nick...

• Members

Thorne re-signed with the show not that long ago, otherwise I'd be wondering if he was going to get the axe. He's never on these days. Of course, it could still happen or maybe they'll do Thorne and Taylor again when Brooke blows up Ticky.

• Members

I'm a little behind. Thursday and Friday's shows were surprisingly good. I think the show is getting better. I had to laugh when Taylor said she had "credibility problems with Lt. Baker". Taylor's been written with more humor over the last serveral months. I like her more because of it.

The Rick getting jealous over Ashely was cute.

• Members

I wonder what is going on. Did Bridget somehow use her own eggs? She just seems way too happy for Nick and Taylor. Maybe Brooke was just a red herring and Bridget is the one up to no good.

Stephenie is being so cold about sending Nick to prison. I bet she's going to spill the beans about Grant to Rick and Rick will have a freak out of some kind.

Archived