AMC: Storyline RUMOR

• Members

Mods I hope it's okay to link to the ABC board(wasn't sure if it's allowed here, if not please remove the link, thanks)

Take with a huge grain of salt, but saw this at the ABC board:

http://o.forums.go.com/abc/daytime/allmych...mp;forumStart=0

My guess is Hannah is the vixen and she literally CUTS Kendall's baby out of her. If it's supposedly supposed to be ripped from the headlines :blink:

Thoughts on this? It could be interesting if done right

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If it's done right, I agree, it'd be very interesting to see. But I always thought that "ripped from the headlines" meant that the story is socially relevent, etc. I guess they ripped this one off of a tabloid or something.

Probably will never happen. The Zendull fanbase would [!@#$%^&*] enough bricks to build a Catholic cathedral if it did.

• Members

Hmm - I don't know.

Just let the baby be born without some crazy kidnapping, baby story. I thought we'd be done with the baby stories after McT left. Plus I'm liking Hannah and don't want her to go cutting a baby out of Kendall's stomach. That's just evil and she doesn't seem THAT evil. I would understand her motive though....

• Members

It would appear Mr.Frons and Ms.Carruthers want to get babyswitch type of ratings no matter what. If this story goes done Hannah has to die and any character who helps in anyway will be runied FOREVER. So they better keep Greenlee and Josh far ,far ,far away from Hannah. Because if you think fans never forgave the Carery's and Martins for the babyswitch you haven't seen anyting compared to the HATE Greenlee and Josh will be in for.

• Members

It's disgusting but tons of viewers would turn in to see it happen and then agian to see Zendall get the baby back. The middle not so much. Plus if the voters weren't put off too much i could see Alica&TK winning Emmy's. But just like the bbyswitch it would come with a cost and my guess Josh and Greenlee would be paying it!

• Members

IMO just like the babyswitch it would be up to the actors to make or break this story. It's way.way,way out there but if they want higher ratings and some Emmy noms i think this would give it to them. But like i said characters who had anything once so ever to do with it will be Toast! So if they do this story they better have Greenlee and Josh cut al ties with Hannah before does it no afterwards!

• Members

I like Zendall but what do you mean by Josh and Greenlee paying the price? I'm confused on how the two thinsg are related.

On this rumored storyline however I think its quite interesting and could be awesome if done right. While I hate the thought of Kendall being violated so viciously because of her child I think it will create a lot of good drama and provide a LOT of meaty material for everyone to work with. And like southofnowhere said I might find the middle to be very depressing but it would be well worth it if the ending is done excellently. They should definitely persue this because if you think about this type of thing is happening more frequently in recent times. I've heard more stories that I want to about random men and women stealing babies from pregnant women for no reason at all. Its just sick but its happening and I'm glad AMC is addressing it.

• Members

Josh and Greenlee are both going to be involved with Hannah in the coming weeks. I'm just saying if Greenlee and Hannah hatch somekind of plot agianst Kendall and Hannah ends up doing something like this Greens will be toast right along with Hannah. The writers won't be able to write her out of it. Same goes for Josh if he's sleeping with Hannah and defending her like he did Babe. I'm saying if they're going to do the story keep any characters they don't wanted runied far away from Hannah. Mct runied tons of chracters during the babyswitch and 2 years later most of them are still ruined.

• Members

Actually, if I were a Zendall fan, I'd have felt more reassured as to the fate of the baby with MMT at helem. Bitch had a thinng with babies and not letting any of them die. The woman resurected a 34-year old abortion, cause she loved life so much. With this/these new HW's I'm not sure what to think. And KWAK just had her baby. Unfortuneatly, it's time for a miscarriage, or baby death. :(

• Members

Thanks for explaining things to me. I don't watch AMC as much as I used to. Sorta lost interest in it but I do love the Kane women especially Erica and Bianca. I use to hate Kendall but now I've grown to like her and Josh is my baby... :rolleyes: ! I don't know why they brought Greenlee back. The poor girl will never be the same without Leo (God I miss Josh D).

LOL....life is sacred. At least she understood that concept.

Archived