AMC: Storyline RUMOR

• Members

I still think the baby's fate is still up in the air and can go either way. I just look forward to seeing TK and AM bring their magic to the screen. JMO

And yes a lot of Zen fans are okay with this story if done right

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Theresa Andrews, a friend of mine, was the first woman in 2000 to be murdered in order for a psychopath to steal her baby. I was mortified that someone could even fathom doing that let alone carrying out the thought.

The timing for November sweeps would line up with the end of Kendall's pregnancy. It sickens me to think that TPTB would continue to use infants for ratings. It is a lot easier to swallow a storyline that involves a woman that miscarries or loses a baby and walks out of a hospital with another infant (think Bianca).

This is not a storyline that would raise awareness for a cause; It is a storyline that will make our stomachs turn right before we turn the channel.

Let us hope that it is only a sick rumor that will never see light or cameras.

• Members

Oh, gross. This is disgusting. I am hoping this is a false rumor and that the new writers get over all this baby switching/napping nonsense. Why does every story have to be about a kid? Or dark and depressing? I really hope that those kind of stories left AMC with McTrash.

• Members

I am one of those old timers who has watched AMC since Day One, when Erica, Tara, Jeff, and Phil were all in high school (like me). I have suffered thru some of the most ridiculous and unbelievable story lines over the years and even when I hated the way some of them played out, I stuck with the show. However, if this rumor has any truth to it - the actual cutting of an unborn baby from the womb - I'm outta here forever. This is the sickest and darkest subject matter any soap opera could ever promote. There is no way on earth that this kind of a story line could be done "well". :angry:

Archived