Days: Thurs, April 26th

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Belle and Shawn certainly dominated this entire episode, so it felt! I'm glad the two of them are on the same page now, and hopefully it'll last a while. I was quite surprised that Shawn didn't blow up at Belle for calling home, but I guess that's a sign of improvement between the two of them.

Kayla is definitely going wacko, wanting to have herself declared insane and sent to the mentally ill hospital. I can't seem to figure out her logic, but how can she really protect Steve from the inside?

And, Ciara is beautful!

• Members

I don't think she wants to get on the inside to protect him so much as to break him out.

And yes, Ciara is just too adorable :) Love that we're FINALLY getting some interaction with Bo, Hope and the baby. And a Bo/Hope kiss! Yes!!!!!!!!!! (okay, previews *g*)

Yay for the Shellers. It's been a long time coming.

• Members

AMAZING EPISODE! It's not even finished yet.

Loved Marlena and Hope's scenes at the Brady house. I lol-ed when Hope left Ciara in the house while she and Marlena talked outside. I see where Belle and Shawn get their great parenting skills. :lol: And we got the return of the eyebrow today! When Hope was holding the inspector at gunpoint, she gave the raising eyebrow. Welcome back! :D

SHELLE are hot. I'm not even giong to lie.

• Members

It seems the better DAYS gets the less its talked about! :lol:

This week has really been much better, we have seen John twice, Marlena twice, Bo twice, and Hope is also going to be on twice as well. Just having them on has made the show better and it felt like old times with Marlena, Bo, and Hope all interacting worrying about their kids. I was just glad to see some vets interact. My only complaint about all this is why has Victor just suddenly disappeared from Salem. He should be seen trying to find Claire.

Shelle finally kissed, now lets up them get back to Salem soon because I am tired of this island crap.

I need a break from Lumi make out scenes, Bryan Datillo just kisses weird to me. I know that's being picky, but it annoys me and makes me cringe when I have to sit through Lumi's sugary sweet scenes. I am looking forward to the wedding though.

I have to say MBE has impressed me the last few months, at first I was hard on her so I will give credit where credit is due. I like this fiesty side of Kayla and hopefully this Steve SL starts to move foward in the very near future.

Tomorrow's show looks to be another good one, hopefully DAYS is finally on an upswing.

• Members

I know KBT. It's weird. I remember back in December how every Days thread was like 3 pages long. I think once word spreads that will happen again because this week has been so much better. The vets are back and it looks like that carries over into at least the early part of next week.

Today was great again. What I find important as well is the return of romance to the show. Shelle had great stuff today. They way they finally reached out to each other and gave in was great. Good acting and dialogue. The ending was a nice payoff for Shelle fans. Now let's get them off the island. The same goes for LUMI. Their fans had alot to smile about yesterday and today as they had a love scene and got to be playful with each other. I was LMAO during the underwear race. Ali and Bryan looked like they were happy to play some fun scenes for once. We haven't seen happiness for anyone in a long time so it was nice. We are starting to see the simply, hopeful moments return and today showed that and we also saw it yesterday with the simply J&M scenes and the Bope scenes today. People were so happy that Bo finally held his daughter. It's moments like that that make fans happy.

It was great to see Bo, Kayla, Hope, and Marlena in scenes together. That is what helps Steve/Kayla connect with more recent fans. They need to interact with these characters. I loved them worrying about their children and all the talk over Kayla helping Steve.

I was also glad to see Hope being smart and going outside, even if they didn't realize there was a camera outside too. Although, Shawn and Belle clearly get their parenting skills from their parents. Hope just left that crying baby in the house and Marlena let her. I realize they were right outside but with the break in at the house and the worry over bugs being in the house one would think you would be a bit more careful and responsible :lol: . I was also happy to see Hope's personality return with the "eyebrow" and her acting like a cop. That was nice.

Sami finding the gas can was also good and a nice segway into tomarrow.

It's been a great week and tomarrow looks like another good one. It looks like we have turned a corner, at least I hope we have.

• Members

I'm glad you said that. there is just NO way Martha's fiance is as hot as Brandon and secondly, there's absolutely no way Martha and her real-life fiance have the chemistry that she has with the Bran-man. I haven't even seen the fiance and I know that much!

Seriously, Marth, break up with whomever you have now. It's so OBVIOUS that you and Brandon would SIZZLE in the sheets! I know this much from the NBC promo!

Dump the ball and chain. Get with the BRAN-MAN!! :wub:

• Members

We all have different opinions and views and to me BB needs to go. I don't like MM with him.

That aside, I think their scenes today were well scripted and played out. It was really sweet and sort of elegant and I was surprised and delighted at that. It fit Belle. Whoever wrote it did an excellent job, imho.

Isn't today the first day of sweeps? I think it began just beautifully. A wonderful day for Days fans with loads of payoffs.... Shelle, Marlena, Hope, Bo, Ciara, LUMI and Kayla. Just great.

Last week definitely was good, too, and the ratings didn't show that so it will take a while to get the fans back to even watch. I'm hoping the new SOD cover will do that. I know before I started watching on a daily basis, I'd check out the new SOD cover at the checkout stand to see what was going on and if it looked good, I'd turn it back on.

Archived