Big Brother Australia

Cheap21

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay so... Benjamin won. I guess that's okay. For some reason I wanted it to be Estelle just because she irritated everyone else in the house. When she was evicted, I expected it to be Layla, but guess again.

I think the finale kind of leaves me with a whatever feeling. He was very entertaining, but he definitely had a very vicious side to him.

And overall, the season was quite good.

• 8 months later...
  • Members

BUMP! Thanks to Jack for informing me that this started. I completely missed it.

That was the big twist you were raving about? BB UK did that like 5 years ago in their Heaven and Hell house (and I think a similar concept was done in an earlier season). Instead of leading with originality, BB Australia is always taking twists that US and UK did years prior (like US's twin twist, UK's talking tree, unlucky 13th housemate, etc...) I wish I could be excited but I thought it was pretty lame. The boys vs girls secrets from last year's premiere was better.

I think Im gonna like Tahan the most.

Ben....ewwww. Ditto on Tim

Jasmin wonders why she has no luck with men. Look at you. Your hair and clothes could use work. Its too bad bc she's very pretty. Its just her oddball "fashion" sense ruins her total package

• 3 months later...
  • Members

tumblr_inline_muxl9qn90D1s6ajxg.gif

Tahan for the win! I cant believe that its November and this series is still going on but Im glad she lasted so long. I hope she's popular enough to pull in the win. Id take Tim or Drew in second place. I NEED to see pathetic Jade and annoying Boogs out. They cant make it to final 3

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

anyone watching? Im about a week behind as it debuted last week.

The main twist this season is that the entire game will be played in pairs. BB Australia lied though as they said this was something being done for the first time ever in the history of BB around the world. Lie bc it happened in season 9 of BB USA

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm up to episode 21, Dion and Katie just got evicted, and 7 housemates went up for eviction after Sam used his Head of Household power. I'm not sure if another double eviction is what I'm really looking forward to, but it's expected because apparently this season is supposed to be the shortest one yet.

No real opinion on the intruder. I'm always changing my opinion about intruders (having or not having them on the show), but the Australian edition loves to throw them in.

My favorites so far would be Lawson, Aisha, Cat and Jason (somewhat).

And as to who I'd like to see evicted next - Travis.

Oh and yeah - much as I like Sonia Kruger as host, I still prefer Gretel (even though she seems to have collected quite a huge number of haters in her 7 years of hosting).

• Members

The intruder Leo is cute but kind of boring. He should have been there for the start bc he isn't exactly shaking things up and making a splash as you'd expect them to be

Travis is a douche and needs to be evicted. I cant stand Sam and want him to leave as well. Not much of a fan of Lisa

Aisha is cute but boring. She looks like Tahan but without the personality

My fave is Cat. I used to love Skye but Im growing tired of her. I think I might like Lawson but there's something about him that's a bit off for me. I also really like Jason

I prefer Sonia as host. I got turned off by Gretel towards the end. She was too biased and let it show

Archived