Big Brother Australia

Cheap21

• Members

That should be interesting bc every other series Ive seen has been based off the international model. The US model has been amazing but has grown stale bc Grodner uses the same tired tactics and doenst do much to keep it fresh. A new country not under her control should be interesting to see handle this format

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am watching as well. I previously watched Seasons 4-6, and had trouble acquiring other seasons, so I'm watching 9 now. It's a bit weird with Sonya hosting instead of Gretel, but I'll get over it, lol.

• Members

I liked Gretel at first but she was very biased and unprofessional in some of her interviews. She really irked me by the end of it and I never got attached to her like I did Davina on UK. I liked the 2 hosts that replaced Gretel in the final season that aired before cancellation.

One thing I noticed thats different between two series is that in Australia they cheer the housemates as they are introduced and go in. In the UK, they have no shame booing them....lol

• Members

I hope things improve bc Im up to episode 3 and the show is boring. May be shallow but none of the guys are attractive either. Maybe Ray but thats all. Model boy is not as hot as he thinks he is. I cant believe Stacy is only 24. She looks about 10 years older. Not feeling the casting. These people seem so regular and just bland. BB needs to put them in situations to start manufacturing some drama to get things going

tumblr_m8py7dBheg1ra7cfqo1_r2_500.jpg

• Members

There may not be much happening, but I love these few episodes more than anything on Big Brother US this summer. Sure, the versions are different, but AU is real and US is just completely rigged and nothing ever changes over there.

As for the late arrivals, Ray seems like quite a ass**le. The long-haired dude is okay. The model is hot as hell. And the gay guy is okay as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Is anyone watching?

I love how some houseguests are just now showing their true colors, from jealousy, trying to change nominations, "I'm smarter than you are" and that type of stuff.

You just know that some guy that 'doesn't give a [!@#$%^&*]' will end up winning.

• Members

I LOVE the 2nd house twist. Its working out better than I thought it would

Sad that Ryan left as I liked him. Thought for sure Benjamin would as he isnt too likeable. Bet Ray goes next and figures bc I like him too

I have a hard time telling Layla and Estelle apart. They are like the same person to me

Dont like Sarah. I do like Zoe though. Her task with the talking fish is a rip off of UK's talking tree

Dont like George. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way

• Members

Yeah, Ryan was both nice to look at, and was a decent guy. Benjamin would have been a huge loss because he brings the entertainment.

I don't care for Bradley, Ray, Michael or George all that much. Maybe even Josh.

Zoe and Layla are my female favorites, and I love it how Estelle rubs everyone the wrong way. Sarah is definitely just now showing her true face. Nominations can do that to person, lol.

I love the second house twist as well, very entertaining for the viewers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived