DAYS: Monday, April 23

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Steve and Kayla always referred to Steve as "Papa" when Stephanie was a baby. Even before she was born, actually. And when Stephanie came face to face with Steve for the first time (back in July), Kayla said "baby girl, this is your Papa."

Original Stephanie called Steve that a few times but mostly said "daddy" because SR wasn't comfortable saying "papa." But anyway, "papa" is what Stephanie would have grown up hearing.

• Members

That's a great theory, actually. And, the more I think about it, you could be onto something good here. I'm thinking about all the times that the Brady's needed Roman's help, but he couldn't assist due to his reason that he is the police commissioner. Examples include; when Steve helped Belle and Shawn escape, and when Bo was doing whatever necessary to protect his family from the devilious EJ Wells. Compared to Bo, Kayla and even Max, Roman is an outcast.

HELL YEAH!

• Members

I don't mind Duck at all. I wish they would change his name and his character, bring him to Salem as a dayplayer or something. He could be the new bartender at the Cheatin Heart or something like that. He's funny.

• Members

I wish THIS was the Stephanie written last summer. I never understood her whole "I want my parents back together" line that Chelsea (and Sami before her) also had.

If my dad suddenly showed up after NEVER KNOWING HIM, I know I wouldn't just accept him with open arms. Especially someone who lives on the edge like Steve.

Shayna wasn't a bad actress, I just never understood who her character was, and it's not her fault. She was all apple pie and sweet, but she raced cars at two hundred miles an hour? Huh?!

I'm not saying I like this actress over the previous one. It's too soon to tell. But I'm definitely interested in this version of Stephanie now.

• Members

After today's episode, I am more convinced that two of my pet theories may in fact be true. 1) I have always thought Roman was the "secret assassain" EJ referred to right before John was shot and 2) I have had my suspicions that Celeste is working with the Dimeras and the whole "kill EJ" thing has been a set up. This storyline has the potential to be interesting.

It was so good to see John back! I never realized how much I liked him until he was gone.

Duck is right--Shawn is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

• Members

OH YES BABY. EJ & Sami are SO HOT. God I love this couple. Today Days was really good. The ONlY thing I didn't get was what was Kate screaming about!? All I saw was her harping on Roman over and over again...and as a side comment I love how Abe just laughs at Kate whenever he sees her or hears her name. Its like Abe doesn't even think Kate is on his level. Hes like, "Kate? WHATEVA!" And then he moves on to the next crime. Shawn was so hot today... :lol:

• Members

I didn't realize that Drake would be on today and oh be still my heart when he appeared. I loved it. Gee, I've missed him so much. Of course, it was a dream and said what Belle would make him say, as the real John, would have told her to go home and straighten out their lives first. It will be so good to get Drake back on screen and this hopefully means that he hasn't got another job somewhere else.

NuStephanie was pretty good today. I think she is doing a fine acting job, too as a newbie. Her eyes held expression and well, I just believed her and think she will do fine.

That doctor isn't there because of Roman, the way I saw it. He was called in to be his doctor when Dr. Kraft was transferred. He most likely just showed up and heard that he had visitors so decided to pay him a visit. Roman was excited that he and Abe were going to get a confession from Steve.

Obviously Celeste knew Sami couldn't murder anyone. She has been laughing up her sleeve this whole time playing with Sami. The only thing that makes sense is that EJ set the fire when they left and moaned pitifully for Samantha to rub it in so she would be devastated that she killed someone, while he was leaving by another exit. This is a very cruel stunt to pull on a pregnant woman.

It was an action packed day. Good Monday.

• Members

Today's show was really good.

Day two, and Stephanie is actually winning me over. The wardrobe is jarring, still, but she makes a great daughter for Steve and Kayla (I still prefer the red hair! I like my red-haired Brady women!) And I still see Musgrave. I wonder if they'll remember Steph's supposed past with Elvis.

JOHN!!! *glomp* Belle really needed her daddy.

It was nice to see something actually happen with Shawn and Gabby. Shawn's been weaaring the dunce cap where she's concerned for FAR too long. Poor Shawn, though. Belle's gonna assume the worst. Oh wll. Next. :lol:

As much as I'd love to see it, I think many are reading far into wishful thinking with Roman. He's always been by the book. Only in times when he was being framed, from my recollection, did ever step outside and above the law, because it had 'betrayed' him, so to speak. Hell, I wanted to see this happen back when Alex North came to town (for obvious reasons ;) ) and I've wanted to see Roman turn out to be a fake since 1997. I'll join you on the wishful thinking bandwagon and, hey, if he is EJ's secret assassin, talk about a coup for Stefano. Using his on-screen worst enemy (if he IS Roman) against the family that has wronged him.

Oh, and Kate's totally goign through a 'cried wolf' thing in this SL. I like it.

And it was blatant just what's going on with Celeste and EJ today. The way Celeste suddenly didn't care that Sami couldn't do it once she was there, at the cabin, made it obvious to me that Celeste cared about getting her there, in order for the true plot to take hold.

And EJ totally set the fire up afterwards.

Archived