DAYS: Monday, April 23

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wait, hold the phone!!!

Are you suggesting that Shayna Rose REFUSED to say "Papa" -- just because?

HA! Now, I CAN live without that actress. And here I thought I liked her version of the Stephanie character.

WHAT A BRAT!!!

SHUT UP AND DO YOUR JOB, GIRL!!!

Golly, I NEVER would have pegged her for that kind of bitchiness.

Anyway, was I the only one SHOCKED AND MORTIFIED to see Drake? I really didn't expect to see him today, or until May, for that matter. It was a pleasant surprise but honestly, it was like seeing a freakin' GHOST!!

• Members

Papa is soooooooooooooooooooooooo lame.

And a girl like STephanie would never call her dad that.That's what's wrong with it.

Someone into hair and makeup like that? No, she'd hit up her "daddy" for a few bucks or to take her to the mall. None of this "papa" business.

We're not living in a village, Corday!!!

• Members

I see nothing wrong with papa. It's cute and I agree it's fitting. Truth me told, it hits me emotionally hearing that because of Steve not being around for Stephanie.

This was a good show today. Great way to start out the week. Lots of movement and the return of some long missed characters.

First, it was good to see some movement in the island story. Gabby putting the moves on Shawn was good in that we finally saw some progressions. I thought Bisco did an ok job today. Good stuff with Belle catching them and then misunderstanding what was a moment between Gabby and some other guy. I was actually shocked to see another guy come out of there. Stupid me thought Shawn could actually be in there. :lol:

Second, so great to see Drake. He looked great and still had that charm about him. Martha and him rock together and you could tell she was happy to be working with him. Her excitement and reaction mirrored the fans.' His advice was nice, even though it was a dream, and as true to character. The music was good too and I liked them bringing up the coin. This was a classic Days family interaction, even though it was a dream.

Nice to see Abe and Roman. I didn't see Roman as suspcious today. There have bee times in the past when he looked and acted far more suspicious. Glad they mentioned Abe's eyesight. It appears that got dropped and Abe will be returning to work soon. That is good. I am really liking the Kate "cried wolf" angle. It's good character-driven stuff based off her history. The Kate/Roman hug was a nice nod to history, although it was history I would rather forget. Once in awhile, we get hints of Kate/Roman reuniting and that worries me.

Sami/EJ/Celeste was good. I have been saying all along Celeste was setting Sami up and that was clear today in Celeste's lack of reaction to Sami not killing EJ. I do like seeing Boyd alot and Ali was solid today. The end was good with the fire and EJ crying for help. I just love that this story is finally moving again.

Steve/Kayla/Stephanie was heartbreaking. I LOVE nuStephanie. The connection is there and she works well with both SN and MBE. She connects better with them and with me as a viewer. The writing for her has been solid too IMO. MBE was good today with her facial expressions. She didn't even have to say much and SN was great. It's heartbreaking to see Steve wanting to shield his daughter from seeing him like that and giving up her life and dreams for him. Just good angst and drama right there. His face when Stephanie implored him to turn EJ in was so sad. Loved it.

Great way to start. Keep it up Days.

• Members

I wouldn't mind a Kate and Roman reunion. Hogan gets the characters and the little hints that we've seen are pretty good. I like them in scenes together. Lauren Koslow and Josh Taylor do have chemistry. The problem with Kate and Roman in the past was Dena Higley and her contrived storytelling. I feel Hogan can make KAMAN work and I'm all for it.

Archived