DAYS: Monday, April 23

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This storyline with Steve is getting way out of control. If Stephanie can't convince him to do the right thing, I don't think there is any hope for him.

Gabby is pathetic! I can't believe she made a move on Shawn just like that. He's even dumber though! All the signs were there and he should've left immediately as opposed to just pushing her away and still standing there. Even though they aren't sleeping together, they are technically a couple whose developing, so Belle's reaction is completely justified.

And, the Sami and EJ storyline ... I was sitting there the entire time just wishing for it to end! I think the fact that Sami was so double-minded had minimal to do with the fact the she couldn't bare to committ murder, and moreso because deep down she does really care for EJ. I wonder what plans EJ has for Sami. I am now convinced that EJ and Celeste are working together!

• Members

I think you might be right. That somehow this is all a setup between Celeste and EJ to trap Sami. Maybe it's a way for Celeste to get revenge on Sami for what she did to Lexi and maybe EJ promised Celeste he'd tell her where Lexi is if she would help.

Speaking of people working for the bad guys, who now suspects Roman of being on the Dimera payroll? Kayla tells him Steve is ready to spill the beans and suddenly he as to go "do something?" And just as suddenly the evil doctor gets there just in the nick of time to reprogram Steve??

I'm liking nuStephanie more today. She had pretty good chemistry with Steve, I think.

I very much enjoyed Kate looking like an idiot in front of Roman and Abe :)

• Members

Not burning someone alive is not a sign that you care about them, LOL. Sami's hatred for Elvis came through loud and clear when she was running through all the people who's lives he has tried to destroy (Ali was great in that scene, BTW!). But she is not a cold-blooded killer so I was never expecting her to drop the match.

This is looking more and more like a set-up. That explosion could not have been caused by Sami and when Elvis cried out for help, it didn't sound like he was trapped in a burning building. Also, Celeste was far too quick to accept that Sami couldn't go through with it.

The Kate/Roman/Abe scenes were fun stuff. LOL @ Roman recommending that Kate see a shrink.

I'm also liking nuStephanie. She played nicely off Stephen Nichols today.

So good to see Drake!!! :)

• Members

When in the hell did Stephanie start calling Steve "Papa?" :blink: nuStephanie isn't as bad as she was on Friday. That's probably because she wasn't whoring it up in these scenes. I still see nothing but Chelsea when I look at her, but I'm going to give her time.

• Members

WOW! That's a very interesting concept. However, I can't imagine any of the Brady's teaming up with the DiMera's. If that were the case, it'd be a huge shocker for me.

That's true, except EJ is destroying Sami. With him sticking around, her thinking is that Lucas will leave her and she will lose everything. In such a situation, from past experiences, it's evident that Sami would take whatever measures necessary to secure her future.

• Members

SH is still very green (and it shows at times) but there were a couple of really strong moments between them, I thought. One when he said "I didn't raise you to be a quitter" and she said "You didn't raise me at all" and the other when Steve yelled "Like hell you are" and she faced him toe to toe. Both times I thought I saw a strength in Stephanie that we didn't get before. She really seemed like Steve's daughter.

• Members

Yeah, but my theory is that Roman isn't really a Brady and hasn't been since he was brought back from Stefano that last time. Or if he is, then he's brainwashed a la Steve.

And, oh yeah, it was FABULOUS to see Drake again. I'VE MISSED HIM!

Archived