ATWT: SOD May Previews

• Members

Also shockingly, JP did not give the interview it was CG.

Carly/Jack/Katie/Brad/Vienna/Henry:

Us fans have been waiting for Carly's return well here she is, we will find out that for whatever reason Carly has dumped Simon, this will be somehow explained to us. Carly wants to get a hold on her life again, which means big trouble for Katie and Jacks new little friendship. All of their family will be stunned by her return. Also Henry still has strong feelings for Vienna, he just can't find the words to tell her about them.

WorldWide:

The main three players in this storyline Paul, Meg, Lucinda start to get there plans to destroy Craig in motion. Meg may do something that will make her lose Paul forever, and Paul has a plan involving Ali. But of course Lucinda has a plan all of her own.

Emily/Dusty/Alison:

Alison will have major problems getting rid of her nasty drug habit, but Dusty may be able to help her in that regard. Susan seems happy about a Dusty and Emily hook-up, but she might be the only person. And Aaron has also been cast so look for this to get even more interesting.

The New Guy:

Noah will begin to air on May 31st, look at first for Maddie and Noah to become friends and very fast at that, but we will also be on the look out for the fact that Luke is also interested in Noah, and Noah may feel the same way about him.

Lily/Faith:

Lily gets back from rehab on May 11, and all she wants to do is somehow fix things with the one's she loves, but there may be problems and that problem is Faith, things won't just go away in regards to her problems.

Gwen/Will/Cleo/Jade:

Cleo has been up to no good, and everything is about to go south for her, but for some reason Gwen will be there to help her. Also Cleo is in love with Will. And as for Jade, Cleo will have no reason for any use for her anymore.

retyped in my own words.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL...THANK GOD we finally get some Carly spoilers!!! YEAH!!!! *giggle* I love reading Carly dumped Simon in print. I swear, as much as I hate Simon...I'd pay good money to bring Leyden back for one day, to see Carly dump his Australian ass. It also sounds like the Henry/Vienna relationship isn't going to be dumped, so that's good.

I'm surprised Lily's going to be off-screen for almost a month. I was kind of rolling my eyes at her leaving for "rehab" today, thinking she'll come back next week and be "cured".

Never figures Gwen and Cleo would meet so soon. Kinda weird.

• Members

i am so glad carly is coming back as for what this means for katie n jack it doesnt look to good considering that i think he will dump her ass for carly because carly said she wants her life back and im assuming that it means jack and the whole family idea as for the jade cleo gwen mess i hate jade and i can not believe that she would make someone look like gwen just to mess up everything for will and gwen so she can get back gwen and maddie and as for vienna and henry i think they are cutei dont know how carly will feel that her good ole pal henry being enaged to vienna and as for everything else it is kinda boring

• Members

I'm not happy Carly dumped Simon but the writers only did that because Leyden didn't sign on for a long term storyline. Of course there was no other option. As long as Carly doesn't go crawling back to Jack in any shape or form however I'll be glad when Maura returns. I want Carly to be happy and independent. Then down the line she can find a guy who will love her for HER and not what they WANT her to be. Katie and Jack can have each other forever as far as I'm concerned. Can't wait for Noah and Aaron. The Meg/Paul stuff sounds exciting and sad at the same time.

PS On a final note I hope to God they don't drag out the Lily/Faith stuff but I'm afraid they will. This storyline should by like June or something. Its been great and well done but now its getting a little bit too much.

• Members

I don't know if Noah's first day will change or not. They first announced before he had even filmed an epiosode. They haven't even edited those shows yet so he may still debut on that day since they have promoted that date all over. Of course, ATWT and dates don't mix.

I wonder how Carly and Simon broke up. I'm glad they did but hope they don't further trash Simon's character with Carly's explanation.

• Members

My feelings exactly. Even though I'm NOT happy with them breaking up and I truly believe that Simon is Carly's True Love I won't mind the break up as long they don't make it seem like Simon ruined her life. Because that wasn't Simon's purpose and it wasn't his goal when he came back to Oakdale. He just got caught up in a bad situation and foolishly allowed Carly along for the ride. That a few mistakes with Katie made the situation get out of hand. Yes Simon and Carly are grownups and should be more responsible. But we all know thats NOT in their nature so I can't really get mad at them for seeing an easy way out and taking it.

So bottom line is yay for Carly returning but I hope its not at the expense of Simon's reputation. What I would really love is if she says that it was a mutual decision and that Simon understood that Carly needed to be with her kids.

• Members

Simon doesn't have a reputation left to trash: he already ruined Carly's life.

Carly needed to see the "light" about her relationship with Simon...aka that she just wasn't "that" in to him. I guess they don't have to have Carly ratting his ass out to the Leonian authorities, but if Carly's back to "reclaim" her life...that means she's made a decision. And Simon lost.

Personally...I hope she narc'd him out. :)

Archived