ATWT: SOD May Previews

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're entiitled to your opinion but I don't agree wtih one bit of it. If anything Jack ruined Carly a long time ago by making her his houseb*tch. All I'm saying is besides your hatred for all things Simon theres no need or reason for them to have Carly turn on Simon.

Oh boy I can't wait to see Carly made into a pathetic woman begging for Jack's affections again. At least with Simon she had some spark and personality. She wasn't constantly apologizing for who and what she is.

• Members

Other than the Worldwide and Henry/Vienna stuff, these spoilers sound kinda blah.

I could care less about the Carly/Jack/Katie/Brad saga. I've never really liked CarJack and although CarlySimon went downhill fast, I am so sick of TPTB's obsession with destroying Simon's character.

I did love Aaron & Alison once upon a time but I don't want Aaron to come back. He was a rather useless character. Also, bringing him back totally kills any hope of getting Will out of the Cleo/Gwen mess and hooking up with Ali instead. :(

• Members

Well....thanks. Yes...boy, Carly's been a "houseb!tch". GMAB.

Don't worry...I'm almost positive the Brown Nosing TIIC will make sure Simon's reputation remains intact. Just in case Leyden fails in Hollywood, he'll always have a "home" at ATWT. I'm sure Carly will bend over backwards making excuses for Simon's attempts to prove how much he "loved" her.

It wasn't Jack being unfaithful to Carly...it was Simon. I personally hope she narc'd his ass out, left him rotting in a Leonian prison, and laughed as she walked away.

But...I'll settle for Carly making Simon keep his promise...to TAKE THE BLAME when the sh!t hit the fan.

• Members

Walking away from your family and a marriage is being unfaithful. Carly didn't cheat on Jack. She didn't even want to give up on Jack until he FORCED her to. And as soon as Simon came into the picture then everyone wanted Carly to go crawling back to Jack. Quite sad really. Yes Carly was Jack's housekeeper. She stayed at home doing nothing except watching children and popping a few out each year. Besides that she got involved a few idiotic schemes each year. Not that I don't like Carly as a mother but the character can be SO much more than that. And the way I see it only Simon would have allowed her to do all that.

I don't think Carly has to "bend backwards" to save Simon's rep. Neither does Simon have to, "bend backwards" to save Carly's reputation. It can be a simiple mutual decision. And Simon taking the blame shows just how noble he is despite what people want to think. I'm glad PL will always have a home at ATWT because its a great soap and Simon is one of my favorite characters. I don't hate Jack. I just hate his hypocrisy sometimes and how he walked on out Carly after everything she did for him and how much she loved him. Makes me sick beyond words to think of the two of them together again. I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Katie or Vienna ends up with Jack. Just as long as Carly stays free of that holier than thou ex husband of hers.

• Members

It clearly states Carly dump Simon. So that tells me she don't want to be with him anymore and it was not mutual. That's what dump means to me. I truely believe the excitement and everyone telling Carly to stay away from him is what made her cling to him even more. So when it all settle for her she realize she was not that really fond of him and his lifestyle.

My luck I hope he tell her she was in this mess because he trash the apartment on purpose in the first place and she turn his behind him.

Archived