DAYS: April 16

• Members

I meant to post about this, but forgot--I've been distracted by this horrible Virginia Tech story on the news.

Gabby was very sinister today. I've been suspicious of her before, but today there was such a creepy vibe. The way she was handling those shears...and looking at Belle...I wouldn't want to be on a boat with her in the middle of the ocean! But Shawn is such a guy, blinded by a pretty face. At least Belle is getting wise to the fact that Gabby isn't to be trusted. I totally missed the "that's a fact" line during Duck's scene, but it may be a hint that he has a connection to John, or it could be a little joke on the part of the scriptwriter. I'm trying not to read too much into all these little bits of dialogue because if Hogan IS doing major rewrites, these storylines could disappear or take a turn. I guess we just need to stay tuned.

I liked today's episode, with the exception of Steve's first pizza scene with the inmates. Other than that mis-step, I thought there was a lot of drama and some suspense, a little humor, and...Maggie! Loved her warning to Max; I wouldn't want to cross her!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

those were some powerful chelsea, abby, and nick scenes...After today i'm so bummed that Ashley Benson is leaving...She has great chemistry with all her costars...Rachel Melvin did a great job today and the dialouge was awesome...I actually forgot that Chelsea didn't know that Abby knew about Nick and Billie...Abby really is a hypocrite for getting on Chelsea's case about lying...

Max and Maggie were also fun to watch...loving Suzanne lately....The last 15 minutes was interrupted by the news, so i missed that part...

And sorry Steve, your being fast-forwarded until your out of the mental ward..I just can't watch those scenes..

• Members

Today's show was much better than Friday's debacle.

Abby/Chelsea/Nick scenes were great, its nice to see Abby tell Chelsea what she needs to hear and how she is simply using Nick. I can understand Chelsea being upset, but Abby has kept some of Chelsea's secrets and never told anyone but when Abby doesn't tell one of Nick's secrets she gets blasted. I wanted Abby to smack the taste out of Chelsea's mouth.

Island scenes were better, but I am tired of this SL.

I used to work at a mental institute, so seeing all those patients act like that is just laughable on my part. Yeah the people I watched in real life said some crazy stuff, but not one of them acting like the ones I was watching today on my screen. At least we got some good Steve/Dr. Kraft scenes.

I really enjoyed the previews for tomorrow's show.....

• Members

Yey!..I guess I can finally post now!...Don't know why it took so long!....

I really liked the show today....

Duck sayin "that's a fact" shocked the crap outa me!...Can't wait to see how he's involved with John!...and I especially can't wait to see what he calls him....

Gabby is BSC!

Chick was angsty good!...So she made him believe she forgave him so he would steal the brush...But she seems really devestated that he dosen't believe her!...The previews show him interacting with Willow....hope it's to vindicate Chelsea or my smartguy's gonna look pretty stupid!...

Free Steve!....his scenes with Ella were so good... like watching another show!...I hope they bring her back somehow!...

Max/Maggie...The scene was good but still not feeling Mabby....

• Members

Ashley Benson was the highlight of today's episode for me. She proved that she has great range and can play both cold/snarky and innocent/vulnerable . I'm going to miss her. :(

Chelsea took several steps back today. Her hypocritcal "poor me" act is grating on my nerves.

Loved Maggie's snark towards Max. Suzanne has gone from strength to strength under Hogan.

• Members

I actually watched DAYS in real-time today and thoroughly enjoyed the episode. I love the relationship between Steve & his doctor! Too bad she's been sent to the children's wing <_<

I didn't mind the island stuff today either- in fact, it's been pretty good for about a week or so, if you want to know the truth. I like that Belle is on to Gaby and actually enjoyed Gaby sitting back, playing it cool, and not going on the defensive. I still don't care for her but at least they're giving the character some direction, rather than just being the annoying shrew.

I liked the stuff between Max & Maggie, as well as the Mabby scenes. But the absolute BEST stuff today came from Chelsea/Abby. Melvin and Benson both were incredible. And for those who are feeling sorry for Abby- it was about time Chelsea called the little hypocrite on her BS. I relished every minute of it.

Thank you Hogan Sheffer, no matter what people are saying about you. I LOVE Rachel Melvin & I LOVE Chelsea now. That's no small feat, considering how I felt about her under JER & Beth Milstein. Kudos to you & your team! :)

• Members

Agreed. BTW, forgot to say, I can't WAIT to see Willow back in action tomorrow! I really hope the Annie Burgstede news we've been getting is bogus. Pretty much every one that I know (personally, not on the boards) that watches likes her, or loves to hate her.

• Members

I will start off by saying I thought this episode would be as bad as Friday when I read spoilers and I was pleasently surprised. While the Steve stuff in the beginning was offensive and a waste, the rest was pretty good for a Monday and for considering who was on today.

Kudos to SR. She was great today and I love seeing Maggie active. I give Hogan credit for using her in a story. It's better the not seeing her, even if this isn't a story of her own. Darin played well off her and I am so glad they mentioned how she has known him for years but just doesn't like the fact he is a player. That made a lot of sense and I liked the little MABY fight at the end. Their story is just getting off the ground and Ashley is leaving :( .

Abby/Chelsea/Nick was really. All the actors did a great job. While this was a regression for Chelsea, I feel it is necessary because you don't want to redeem her too fast and you want explore her a bit from all angles. She has to maintain her edge so I think all this is fleshing the character out more. I was happy they revealed how Abby knew about Billie/Nick. That was a nice toss-in. I had a feeling Abby and Chelsea's friendship would fall apart someday and, from spoilers, I had a feeling it was coming. It still didn't ruin it for me because I found the scenes great. I can see how the Max/Chelsea stuff happens now based on what happened today. BB was good in portraying Nick's emotions and Ashley Benson came alive IMO for the first time in weeks. I am going to miss her. She showed her range today too :( .

Good to see some movement on the Gabby front. I find her interesting now but, the way it's going, I see her being short-term now and being gone soon. It's clear she is going to go psycho or that she already is. I liked Duck today too. The "that's a fact" line didn't bother me but it stood out the way Duck said it. I just want this island story to end.

The beginning of the Steve stuff was bad. I appreciate what he did for the patients but I just feel like it's stuff we could go without seeing. The rest was pretty good. I was shocked about Dr. Kraft being re-assigned. I like her and hope she returns in a recurring role. I also noticed the mention of someone rich and powerful. I would love it to be Lawrence but I have a feeling I know who it is based on spoilers. I could be wrong though.

Ok show considering who was on. Much better then Friday and I am looking to the rest of the week. This was the only day I was worried about and it pleased me overall so things should go smoothly the next 4 days.

• Members

This was probably my favorite show since Hogan started writing. I have been very bored lately with the show, but I loved this episode. My favorite part was the Dr. Kraft and Steve scenes. I love Dr. Kraft, and I hope this isn't the last we see of her.

Maggie and Max were awesome! I'm not sure what Maggie meant by her bad side, I never really seen her being bad at anyone that I can remember. :huh:

Rachel Melvin rocked today! She is becoming one of my favorites.

• Members

While I liked the performances today, to be honest I still found it rather boring. I didnt watch two days last week due to work. But I started back today and expected some new events. Yet, Steve is *still* in that institution; Shawn and Belle are *still* on that island. I only really enjoyed the Nick/Chelsea/Abby scenes. Love those guys!! Those kids sure can put some serious emotion into a scene to draw you in. Everything else, for me personally, was just meh.

Archived