DAYS: April 16

• Members

Discuss

Things are finally starting to get interesting with Gabby. What is up with the baby clothes in her closet? I'm guessing that Gabby was once pregnant and lost the child. This is why she wants to spend so much time with Claire and become attached. I wonder if she has other plans for Claire, not so nice ones.

Steve and the sanitarium is freaking ridiculous and totally an insult to the mentally insane.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was not fond of Duck saying 'that's a fact' to John's daughter. Grated on me, don't know about everyone else.

Something's moving forward in Steve's story. I hope.

Nice scenes with Nick, Abby, and Chelsea. Great, great stuff. And Maggie vs. Max.. meeow! Go Suzanne!

• Members

OMFG!!! It's actually happened. Today spells the end of Chelsea and Abby's friendship. I mean I knew it would happen some day, but I'm shocked by this. This was not in spoilers at all. DAYS kept a secret??? :lol: I love it!

• Members

Poor Abby! Chelsea was so EVIL to her! I'm wondering if this is going to cause even more problems with Chelsea and Nick because he sure loves his little cousin...and she looked so pretty with those tears welling up in her eyes and that heartbroken expression. I hate Chelsea today!

Dr. Kraft to Steve --"I'm going to work with children...real children." LOL

I have to pay attention to the TV now--big Chelsea/Nick scene.

• Members

Last week everyone was saying that Chelsea told Billie right!!! Chelsea is on a rampage and needs to be cut down a notch, I love the little bitch, but maybe Billie and Abby should pull her to the side and say "Look you little swamp fetus, we've had it up to here with your BS" and send her ass back to Earlene, Wayne and Earl!!!!

• Members

I actually understood what they were going for with both Abby and Chelsea ... I still found the dialog really melodramatic coming out of the junior misses' mouths, but they've been building up Chelsea's chip on her shoulder for a while so it makes sense she'd react like that. Abby, I found a little overdone but basically they were going for her being fed up with Chelsea getting herself into bad situations and fearful that she is going to hurt her cousin. I think both actresses had their moments of quality emoting today, I think Benson is still better at the genuine hurt and sadness than at the cattiness (when Chelsea stuck it to Abby and Abby's eyes welled up, awww), whereas Melvin is more honed there, but both of them sounded a little too melodramatic for me, and that's the dialog I guess.

Also if Abby loses faith in Chelsea and Nick is the only one that believes in her that's a brick for the Chick romance they're building.

• Members

I think it would be a great twist if the wealthy, powerful person interested in Steve was NOT a Dimera. Maybe Lawrence Alamain? Or maybe Auntie Viv? I would love for this story to move in a new, totally unexpected direction. I love the Dimeras, but they don't have to be behind everything.

Did anyone see the previews for tomorrow? Was Willow in a hospital bed?

• Members

I just found it interesting how Dr. Kraft threw in that line. Maybe this story is finally going to move...Steve has to get out of that mental institution SOON!

I thought bad girl Chelsea was back on Friday when she was so cruel to Billie and it looks like that's the case. It appears she's going to be very, very bad. And I wish Nick had put the hairbrush back in the lab. I have a feeling this is going to come back on him some day. He's one of those guys who is just too nice.

• Members

I was totally absorbed in today's show and even forgot all about B&B until just now. It was spellbinding to me. Didn't anyone notice the sinister look of Gabby today and her playing with those shears and eyeing Belle? That is what had me gripped. The baby clothes in the closet is old hat as we knew about those. Gabby playing with them was sinister and her looking at Belle while shining and cleaning the shears...wow that was really a shocker. Shawn is drawn to Gabby for sure. She is a relaxed fun loving girl like Mimi was. It's amazing that he sticks to the straightlaced, prim, humorless Belle. I think the story gets more interesting every day. Loved Duck today. With the rumor that Duck knows someone in Salem, with his saying "Is that a fact" makes me believe that it is John.

Chlesea is nobody's fool and she feels like she's been fooled with, so it's no huge surprise that she will shove it in the faces of those who have wronged her. Abby and Nick both were wrong, but for the right reasons. I wonder how far Chelsea will go in her revenge and if she has ended Chick.

I loved Maggie putting Max in his place. What an evil look he had in his last scene. Max can do that though without being evil (as far as we know). I laughed at Abby calling him a jerk. But, to his defense, I'm glad he broke off the relationship.

Archived