I'm in love....with a married man!

Cheap21

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm in love with my ex and he's married. I haven't seen him in over three years and he hasn't been on m mind in so long, but then we reconnected this afternoon. Actually, I was shuffling around with three heavy bags in my hand and I heard a fmiliar voice say, "Hey you." I turned around nd there he was! My heart skipped a beat. All those buried feelings came back. :wub:

He offered to give me a ride back home. We got to talking. I know he's married and has a child, but I didn't even go there. We just chatted like old friends. He was so interested in my book. :D

I asked him how he knew it was me. Then he said, "I oculd never froget you" :P Eeeeeeee!!!

I'm so happy I cut class! Otherwise, I wouldn't have run into him.

I would never come in between a marriage, but I'd be happy if they broke up and he came back to me. He won't but it's a nice daydream. I saw him. :wub::wub::wub:

• Members

Awww! That reminds me of the old Reba song, "And Still."

(NOTE: Beth Elhers plays 'the wife' in this video!)

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Thousands of people live in this town

And I had to run into him

When I saw him there on that busy street

Those feelings came back again

There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide

He walked up to me, looked in my eyes

And still

The world stood still

I couldn't move

And all I could feel

Was this aching in my heart

Saying I loved him still

He said how have you been

It's great to see you again

You're really a sight for sore eyes

I said I can't complain

Oh, I'm doing fine

We talked as the people rushed by

We laughed about old times and all we went thru

That's when he hugged me and said I've missed you

That's when she walked up to him

He said 'this is my wife'

I gave my best smile

But I was dying inside

He said we've gotta go now

It's getting late

It was so good to see you

Then they walked away

• Members

LoL, I know.

My favorite part is "that's when she walked up to him, he said 'this is my wife,' I gave my best smile but I was dying inside... he said 'we've gotta go now, it's getting late, it was so good to see you,' and then they walked away." *BIG TEARS*

• Members

Exactly - except I'd say the WORST part...haha. Talk about major heartbreak.

If you turn it gay, its almost Brokeback-ish - when Jake's character sees Heath's character after being apart for so long and he is all excited, except Surprise!, Heath has 2 daugthers come out he has to watch for the weekend - so Jake has to drive all the way back home to Wyoming....except we really know where he ends up (gross). lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Just a little update. I found a new job and my last day at my current one is next week. The new one will be a better oppurtunity for me, but the amin thing I was thinking about was that I wasnt going to see the guy I have feelings for anymore. I'm really going to miss him and I dont want to leave where I am bc of it but I know I have to. I wanted to wait for the right time when we were alone to tell him, but I havent really found the time this past week, but someone went and told him and I was upset bc I wanted to be the one to break the news. He congratulated me and told me how he was going to miss having me around and then he told me he wants to take me out next week. I was wondering if he was joking at first but he sounded serious. I guess I'll have to wait and see next week if he brings it up again.

Archived