I'm in love....with a married man!

Cheap21

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the words of Dr. Evil... Riiight...

Believe me Cheap, I am in the same boat that you're in. The guy in question is my trainer. I just dig him so much, he makes me laugh, we joke about sex, we flirt, etc. He takes the time to ask me about certain things about my life that I didn't even expect him to remember. I just feel so comfortable with him, and I can actually think that for a moment he finds me sexy even when I'm sweating my butt off. The only problem is that I can't read men for the life of me, so I don't know if he's flirting with me because that's his personality and he needs to keep me happy to keep me as a client or if he's legitimately interested in me.

To make matters worse, I'm hearing conflicted details about his relationship status. As far as I know, he lives with his ex-girlfriend because he's spoiled by Manhattan life. Another trainer told me that they're together. Someone else told me that he's completely single. He hasn't mentioned anything about a relationship from the moment I've been his client. In fact, he said that on his trip, he plans on doing a lot of flirting and there was no indication that she was going or anything as well.

I don't know if I want an actual relationship with him, but I'm very physically attracted to him. No one I'm ever attracted to is attracted to me. Sometimes I wonder whether I should push forward or just cut my losses.

• Members

I definetly feel for you. Thats a sticky situation. All I know is it sucks to feel so strongly about someone and cant have them.

Oh I defiently dream. Sometimes I fantasize about finding out that his wife is cheating on him, and sending him an anonymous message so he can find out for himself. Id then of course swoop in and pick up the pieces after he ends things. Too bad its just a dream

Archived