ATWT: Friday Discussion

• Members

I guess we'll see. I hope they don't make Carly a weak pathetic woman pining over Jack again. Shes much stronger and deserves so much more than being a house slave to his goody two shoes, big ego self. Katie can have him. Lol why is it that I'm seeing Brad and Carly rekindled? They always say theres a fine line between love and hate. I can so see the arguing and fights between them turning into something more.

And Helena I understand your POV...I guess it comes down to different taste. It doesn't really bother me that shes on. Cleo is annoying though. I'll give you that. And I can totally see where they taking this. Shes gonna go pyscho and try to take over Gwens life. Eventually she'll kidnap Gwen without Jades permission and sleep with Will. End up preggers...who knows? So much they could do with her. I just can't STAND her voice though.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL...I can only imagine how mismatched the Brad/Carly scenes will be. Like watching Pauly Shore opposite anyone. I can't wait for Carly to tear Brad a new piehole. It'll probably my second most favorite scene. However they write the end of Carly's affair with Aussie Boy will be my favorite.

Oh...did anyone think it was weird Cleo got briefed on the Carly/Gwen connection? There's a lot of Gwen-history Jade could have schooled Cleo on. Makes me a little hopeful TIIC have truly remembered the fact Gwen and Carly are sisters.

• Members
Yes Maura is a great actress but I think Austin Peck is decent. I don't get all the hating that goes on him. He deserves to have a job like the rest of us. And I find him to be quite good at the role of Brad. Hes funny, charming, and hot. He manages to have a great brotherly vibe with Jack. The sorta tension that you can feel between two brothers on the opposite side of the fence. Also his chemistry with Vienna and Katie is off the charts. Austin Peck has a lot going on with this character and I'm definitely feeling him so kudos to him for finding such a nice role after playing Austin on DooL for so long (A character that was quite boring).

• Members

I agree with everybody. It is not that I don't like Jennifer Landon.I love her and her losing her baby and the baby swap storyline was one of her best. Like everybody I am sick of the overexposure.

Jack and Carly, like Holden and Lily,and in days gone by Steve and Betsy and Tom and Margo are a signature couple on this show. Carly and Simon were just a blip on the radar.

Katie may become a spoiler for them when Maura comes back but ultimately CarJack will win out!

• Members

OMG I'm watching Vienna's vows from yesterday right now...I think I'm gonna cry. Man that woman can act. Who is the actress again. Its sad that I don't know her name. She deserves to be on the show for a long time. I can't believe Henry would do something so horrible to her like that after she poured her heart and soul out in front of everybody.

As for CarJack I'll agree to disagree...Simon is the best though!

• Members

Peck gets ripped on because I think CBS fans in particular are more interested in actors as opposed to "hot" looking people mumbling lines. I wasn't kidding when I said nuParker and nuFaith can act rings around Peck. He may be adequate, and I know he's a fan favorite from DOOL, but his shortcomings stick out like a sore thumb on this show. I want more than "adequacy", and I kind of resent that CBS/ATWT hired him based on his "hot body" or fan base.

Trent waited five or six years to get a contract, while I sat through some horrible teens gobbling up airtime learning to act. Somewhere, some really talented guy is jobless because casting directors no longer believe talent is enough reason to give an unknown a chance.

• Members

Peck wasn't a fan favorite at Days. The vast majority of fans couldn't stand his wooden acting. He had chemistry with Christie Clark (Carrie), but his acting has always left so much to be desired.

• Members

Another awesome show today!! I must be watching a different show than you all because I love ATWT now more than ever!!! (well to be fair, I've only watched for two years)

I think I love Jade more and more everyday. She is my #1 favorite character now. I love Cleo, but I got so upset when she left the apartment. I mean, really...Jade went through all the trouble of going out to buy her food only to come back to an empty apartment and find that Cleo has disobeyed her? Good grief.

I loved the montage of Cleo's transformation and Jade shaking her head at the outfits.

I also loved the mother/daughter scenes with Emily and Ali. I like the hint of a Ali/Will/Gwen triangle too...but I think they have enough on their plate right now.

• Members

I'm with you man...I honestly just don't get what all the frustration is about. I'm loving ATWT right now and it will only get better once Carly comes back. Although I'm sad that Simon won't be coming back with her I still look forward to whatever storyline they create for her. However what I really want most is for Carly to be independent (single from Jack), sucessful in whatever business she decides to go into, and MOST of all to reconnect with her children. Especially Parker. The poor boy is just heartbroken and its making me feel really bad for the kid. He loves his mom so much and yet hes so angry at her too. The guy whos playing Parker is doing such a great job of displaying those emotions. And his scenes with Jack are phenomenal. I just can't wait till we see him and Carly reunited!

Jade is a diva in the making and I love her to death. This current scheme of hers however is beyond dumb to me. Frankly I want her and Lucinda to be in more scenes/storyline together. Can you imagine it? Jade redeems herself in Lucinda's eyes by helping her take down Craig Montgomery. Along the way Jade discovers a passion for business and learns she is capable of doing great things WITHOUT a man. In addition she helps Lily get back on track and regain her self confidence. Powerful stuff I think.

Last but not least I'd love to see a Brad/Vienna/Jack/Katie quadrangle. That would be HOT. Either way you look at it the pairing would be so good.

P.S. I know Jack and Brad are Holden's biological cousins. But what is their relationship to Luke?

Archived