ATWT: Friday Discussion

• Members

I am not totally sure but I think even thought Luke was adopted by Holden, that Brad and Jack are his cousins also, something to do with Lily being a Snyder in the first place, though someone with more history of the show might be able to go in more detail about that.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes!!! It's great to see some more pro-ATWT posts around here. They seem to be lacking lately lol. I love it when Carly's independent, but in the long run, I would like to see her back with Jack-- they are the rooting and possible super couple in my eyes. But until they have their reunion, I look forward to whatever Carly decides to pursue. I miss Maura West so much!!! That mention of her was great today and it was nice to hear Cleo reciting all of that history!!! :lol:

That Jade story you mentioned, sounds GREAT!!! Lucinda and Jade play off each other so well. They're great. I can totally see Jade going into business when she's older (if she's still on the show, which hopefully she will be). I think this whole "operation" she has going right now might be good practice lol.

• Members

Luke is the biological son of Damian Grimaldi. Holden adopted him as a young boy and changed his name to Luke Snyder. He was born Luciano Grimaldi.

Lily's biological mother is Iva Snyder but Emma and Harvey adopted her so she is not a biological Snyder. Her real parents are Jared and Caroline Carpenter

Jack and Brad are considered to be Luke's cousin's but not biologically speaking.

• Members

"Luke is the biological son of Damian Grimaldi. Holden adopted him as a young boy and changed his name to Luke Snyder. He was born Luciano Grimaldi.

Lily's biological mother is Iva Snyder but Emma and Harvey adopted her so she is not a biological Snyder. Her real parents are Jared and Caroline Carpenter

Jack and Brad are considered to be Luke's cousin's but not biologically speaking."

See I knew about his real birth parents (been watching since 1999 and watched the whole Damien tries to reprogam Luke storyline...lol). And I've heard of Iva but I didn't know the full story. Its so complex though. So Emma adopted her future daughter in law's mother? Thats wierd. And lol I'd like to know where they're getting "cousin" as the relationship between Jack, Brad, and Luke. If anything they're like his grand uncles or something I think. Oh well who cares. They're family. Its wierd though how Holden is also Emma's son.

I just watched all the clips on that website but I don't think they're all there...are they? But they were very good. Thanks for that. Vienna is rocking those scenes. She plays the hurt victim very well and I was SO HAPPY to hear her rip Katie a new one...that self righteous git deserves everything that is hurled at her and I can't wait till Carly gives her even more. And yeah I'm definitely feeling Brad and Vienna now instead of Jack and Vienna. Henry just needs to disappear.

• Members

The frustration is with the lack of follow through. I'm not sure why everyone isn't frustrated with this. There's a great line in the Doug Marland interview just posted on the board. "When you pull things out of left field, the audience gets frustrated."

HONESTLY, what was the last story NOT pulled out of left field on this show? And even when the most outrageous [!@#$%^&*] happens, it's done in six weeks, and we're off on another wacky plot-point story. And you know damn well if TIIC could get away with it, Carly would pop back into town like nothing ever happened.

Jack and Brad are Holden's first cousins. That makes them Luke's first cousins once removed (by adoption). Or second cousins...I forget how that goes. What's really weird is that Jack and Carly are both related to Abigail, Holden's oldest daughter with Molly, Carly's cousin.

• Members

Today's show was pretty good. Enjoyed Ali/Susan/Em. Also, liked Ali/Will. Wait till Jade meets Ali. Meeeowww!!! That should be good. The story I really like centers around Henry/Vienna. Ewa is a real gem. Who'd have thought? I like her quirkiness and how she just spits out her real feelings -- so refreshing. Plus, it's great that she has a "connection" with Emma. Those scenes must be fun for all to play. As far as JL, I say backburn "Gwen" and give us "Cleo"--JL is truly amazing -- plus she gets screen time with EG. Kind of a fun twist. Definitely looking forward to MW return. It seems like things have started lining up for the World again.

• Members

I will say one positve thing, I am looking forward to next week, if the show looks nearly as good as the spoilers look it should be good, also the new opening is coming so that is another postive for next week. :)

Also will add that I am really happy to finally see some ATWT discussion here on SON, it seems like since last Friday, there have been alot more posters posting in the ATWT threads, and that makes me happy, because I love discussing the show, and it makes it better when there are alot of posters also discussing it. :)

Archived