GH: Night Shift Cast Announced

• Members

My gripe is that this would of been a perfect way to tie in Audrey, Alan (when he was alive) and Monica but NOOOO .... heaven forbid ....

That's my only gripe.

Night Shift hasn't even aired yet and already I think I'd probably rather watch it than GH.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, and I forgot to add they could of used Bobbie as well, and Noah, but heaven forbid anyone over 30 gets airtime ....

Other than that, I can't wait for Night Shift. Any GH centric show without Sonny and Carly sounds good to me!

• Members

General Hospital: Night Shift Cast Announced

This just in... SOAPnet has released its cast list for General Hospital: Night Shift. The drama begins shooting its 13 episodes on April 20 and debuts in July. FYI, Billy Dee Williams is a series regular as Toussaint, "a man with a haunted past." And here's a rundown of the General Hospital daytimers who will participate in the nighttime spin-off:

• Steve Burton (Jason Morgan)

• Kimberly McCullough (Robin Scorpio)

• Jason Thompson (Patrick Drake)

• Kirsten Storms (Maxie Jones)

• Julie Marie Berman (Lulu Spencer)

• Natalia Livingston (Emily Quartermaine)

• Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth Spencer)

• Kent King (Lainey Winters)

• Jason Gerhardt (Coop Barrett)

• Josh Duhon (Logan Hayes)

• Lindze Letherman (Georgie Jones)

• Kiko Ellsworth (Stan Johnson)

• Sonya Eddy Epiphany Johnson)

• Minae Noji (Kelly Lee)

• Bradford Anderson (Damian Spinelli)

• Adrian Alvarado (Cruz Rodriquez)

• Derk Cheetwood (Max Giambetti)

• Richard Gant (Russell Ford)

• Wendy Braun (Ms. Sneed)

--------

a few random people. like cruz, max, and mrs sneed. other than everyone works in the hos, or dates/wildate/usetodate/is having a baby with someone working at the hosp.

• Members

To be honest, I think she show will definitely be less soap-ish and more stand-alone, like Primetime dramas. Which is good to see, since it's spawned from a soap, but with a totally different sensibility.

However, knowing SoapNet and their history of original programming, I'd be surprised if this series makes it back for a second season.

• Members

For 13 episodes that cast is far too large. They needed to pick a small group of characters, bring on some newbies and focus. This is just going to be GH-lite especially when you know that Carly and Sonny, etc. will be making guest appearances.

I would've taken Robin, Patrick, Lainey and Kelly (who are wasted on GH), Epiphiny, Audrey, Bobbie, Monica and this new Billie Dee Wlliams character sounds like a good addition. I just don't understand bringing so many GH characters on what is supposed to be a spin-off.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Apr 12 2007, 12:26 PM)
For 13 episodes that cast is far too large. They needed to pick a small group of characters, bring on some newbies and focus. This is just going to be GH-lite especially when you know that Carly and Sonny, etc. will be making guest appearances.

I would've taken Robin, Patrick, Lainey and Kelly (who are wasted on GH), Epiphiny, Audrey, Bobbie, Monica and this new Billie Dee Wlliams character sounds like a good addition. I just don't understand bringing so many GH characters on what is supposed to be a spin-off.

I agree with the large cast thing.

I believe that, for the most part, this is a primetime concept of GUIDING LIGHT's "Inside the Light" episodes. Where they focus specifically on a certain patient or a certain aspect of hospital business in the episode where GH merely glosses over. I see a NIGHTSHIFT that begins with Robin and Patrick waking up, doing their daily routines of showering and brushing their teeth, etc.

I really, REALLY wished Stuart Damon was in this project. Alan Quartermaine with his Chief of Staff hat on the first spinoff, PORT CHARLES, just kicked so much ass. *sigh* I miss PORT CHARLES...the REAL PORT CHARLES. It was fun, witty, and hardly missed a beat. Best soap of 2000 by a mile.

Archived