DAYS: Sheffer Out!?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can only speak for myself. If ratings are down then other people aren't enjoying the show. I personally, selfishly do not want Passanante gone because I'm loving the show so much right now, I can't speak for others, though mediadomain agrees with me.... That board liked Sheffer a lot less than SON did, and likes Passanante much more. And Usenet hated both.

• Members

I have no problem with Hogan. As I've said time and time before, I believe this is all Corday and in his recent interview, he did damage control by passing off the blame to Hogan. All you have to do is read Hogan's interview and the previews going into January.

DAYS is not in bad shape right now. The writing is very good and so is the acting. They just need the familiars back front and center, and not the second and third string.

• Members

It would not make any sense to fire Hogan. He's shown that he can write good stories. He took DAYS to #3 from October-January. With news that the vets will be shown again, I believe those numbers will return.

• Members

omg how do you know JP's contract ends in July? Although it does make sense... 2001-2004, 2004-2007. But do TPTB have 3 year deals like actors do?

Although I have loved most of her tenure, especially the past few months, I wouldn't be too too sorry to see her go. She definitely has a lot of weaknesses and plays favorites way too much (though not as bad as Hogan did.) I wonder who would replace her. Hopefully they would not promote Lethal Leah!!! And not a Hogan redux.... not a Hogan redux pleeeeease.

Archived