Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 4/16

• Members

Monday

Shawn tells Gabby she's welcome to accompany his family to Australia, but she is on her own once they arrive there; Foley and an orderly lock Steve in the common room to teach him a lesson.

Tuesday

Sami has second thoughts about her and Celeste's plan; Chelsea lures Max to Bo and Hope's house.

Wednesday

Sami races to leave the hotel suite without leaving Lucas suspicious; Chelsea agrees to let Abby off the hook; Roman believes Willow stole the hairbrush and Nick jumps to defend her.

Thursday

Lucas passes out from the tainted lipstick; Belle is upset when she thinks Shawn and Gabby are conspiring together.

Friday

EJ searches for evidence that Sami is in cahoots with the police; Kayla tells Stephanie the specifics of Steve's condition; Stephanie tells Abby about her new boyfriend.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Monday sounds horrible...these are just two stories i'm just not interested in now...Can May please just get here already..The only thing i'm interested in are the Lucas and the lipstick stuff...and the chelsea stuff.

• Members

Of course, Sami always takes the coward way by refusing to face the truth and then digs her own grave. She will be in tons of trouble again. Hogan surely is destroying her. But of course, since he writes the show, he will find some way to get folks to love her again.

After thought...when reading the Friday spoiler, I have hope for Sami truly getting this story on the right track...hope so.

• Members

Stephanie already?

Damn...that was quick. Look forward to it.

I wonder if TIWTBASS winner will be Stephanie's boyfriend if it's a guy that wins. I have a feeling they will keep him off the canvas or maybe it will end up being someone we know, although I can't think of who.

Monday is the only day that week that doesn't interest me, which is good.

Archived