The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Panic is even worse than it was. My friend took the test today and failed. by one point. She can take it again in 30 days but if she fails again, she will loose her job. I am really worried becasue she knows this stuff better than me. VERY WORRIED and scared.

Thank you to everyone who PMed me, I will answer them when I am not at work. Take care!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It utterly amazes me at to how trifling family members can be; always thinking that what you own should be given to them whenever they deem fit.

Some time ago, my previous laptop crashed and burned...in fact, can't do anything with it; can't really boot it up unless you want to wait forever for the data to load. Anyways, someone that always thinks that they should get whatever they want without having to work for it, says 'I hear you have a laptop you want to get rid of." First off, dumbo, I didn't say "I want to get rid of a laptop." Second: If I did, it wouldn't be given to your trifling begging for a hand out ass." People like that get on my nerves; simply because they have jobs but are too lazy to get their own stuff; always sniffing around begging for someone else's stuff.

• Members

I am here to pass out the cheese to everyone who listening to me whine today. I am still scared, but not as panic stricken. I am very sad for my friend who failed, especially by one point. One point sucks. At least she gets to take it again. The thing is, we have over two hours to take it and she finished in under a half hour. She must have missed a lot of things in the questions.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. My boss said within the next three weeks will be my turn.

• Members

She is uber competitive with me and I have to take tests fast. If I take them slow, i think too hard and I fail. I took a practice one in 38 minutes and got a 78. And I hadn't read the last chapter. I talked to the instructor and he told me to continue my practice but don't go too fast. In class, I was always first one done, however, I didn't always pass. Far from it. So I don't know.

Shawn, whenever I see your new name, I think it says Fashionista!

I love it though

• Members

This goes out to all my fellow SONer's who've loved, lost, lusted, and you know... B)

I never meant to cause you any sorrow

I never meant to cause you any pain

I only wanted to one time see you laughing

I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain

Purple rain, purple rain

Purple rain, purple rain

I only wanted to see you bathing in the purple rain

I never wanted to be your weekend lover

I only wanted to be some kind of friend

Baby, I could never steal you from another

It's such a shame our friendship had to end

Purple rain, purple rain

Purple rain, purple rain

I only wanted to see you underneath the purple rain

Honey, I know, I know, I know times are changing

It's time we all reached out for something new

That means you too

You say you want a leader

But you can't seem to make up your mind

I think you better close it

And let me guide you to the purple rain

Purple rain, purple rain

Purple rain, purple rain...

I only want to see you, only want to see you

In the purple rain

• Members

You go, Shawn. You tried to play nicely, so there's no reason not to turn the bitch on now.

I had this weird pulled leg muscle all morning. It killed me all day long, even at work. And now, it seems to be okay. :blink:

Archived