The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shaen, your boss is quite the lucky man. I would get close to Jada so I could get closer to Will Smith. I don't know what it is but I have a thing for Mr. Will. Or Jada could join us....

I just moved in with 4 other people and so far I am loving it. They are ALL nice(so far at least) and we can just sit and talk for hours. I live next to an Austrailian couple with accents and all. They are exchange students and are going to my uni for a full year. I just love the way they talk and they love our southern talk, lol. Anyway its funny some phrases they use. The male said his thongs were sticking up in him, but by thongs he meant his sandals/filp flops were bothering his feet. At first I was like WHAT? The there is a hot single girl, but it would be weird to mess with her because we have to live with other for the entire summer. There is also a guy who DEAD UP looks liek Ricky Schroeder from Silver Spoons/NYPD Blue. When I first met him I almost laughed and said dude I am sorry but you must get told all the time that you look like Ricky Schroeder. He said not until about a year ago but he gets it constantly now. It is different living with so many in a small apartment, but so far I like it.

• Members

Apparently I can't even spell your name right^ :lol:

I do need to get out of the south, I love it and all but I have never been west of the Mississippi or north of Kentucky except for one day in Indiana. One day we should meet up, I like meeting new people anyway.

• Members

He is Director of Operations for a Media Company, plus a trust fund kid.

So he lives it up.

The bitch just bought himself an apartment in the Plaza Hotel in NYC....for a cheap 10 million.

He really should be paying me more. :lol:

Archived