The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^Man, I feel you, I really do. Trying to find hope for things is never easy, and when things get rough, it's soo much worse. The weather will change though even when staying as strong as you can isn't always easy as well. I've recently begun to finally get over something(one) and I know as hard as it is, it's gotta be done. The hope at times, is totally distant, but I know it's out there. I'm really a cynic, but I do try to look towards the better.

I'll keep ya in my thoughts, send a few out to whoever is out there, and I hope things look up for ya real soon. :)

• Members

Panic mode has struck me and I am so nervous.

I am finding out when I am taking that damn test. My window is open and I have to hav eit scheduled. I want to take it next week. I am sooooo scared and nervous and the anxiety has just kicked in big time!

• Members

It is true. There isn't any drama of consequence in my life. Good to keep it that way.

But in other news, I have a serious lead on a job offer. My sister gave birth to my first niece, she's perfect. I've got the condo to myself all summer. I've opted not to attend my convocation to accept my masters. I've taken to biking everywhere, and I'm loving it. And I'm planning to go back to England later this summer. Why not?

• Members

I think my left index finger is broken. Unless I've just sprained it like my toe.

Victoria Rowell is going to be in Philly tonight. But alas, I won't be able to see her.

I'm tired of writing but I need to do it.

I feel a very bad mood is on its way to claim me.

Archived