The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, I had another one of my weird dreams last night. I was outside of my old school, and I see someone from my past, and we both share an embrace. Both her and I took our embrace further and started reminiscing our time together when we were in a relationship. So, after we both fall asleep in each other's arms, I wake up (in the dream), and I see Mariska Hargitay and Chris Meloni run by me. Being the nosy person I is, I go after them, seeing if my dream just took an SVU turn. It sure did, b/c I would up helping catch the bad guy...and that bad guy was Bard Carlton...Genoa City's answer to the son of a bitch who cannot do any wrong. AFter that, I sat on the couch, and just saw Mariska's legs out to here...OMG sexxxxxaaaaaayyyyyy!!!! and her and Chris, in their SVU counterparts, chatted it up w/ me. I walked out the room, and then I woke up.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is why you do NOT have anything to eat b4 you go to sleep. Weird dreams occur.

• Members

Screw PM!!! Kenny, I think you are a pompous blowhard. You are smelly, too. And according to that EJ/Sami thread in DTS, you also love rape and want to marry rape, which I think is sick!! Did I mention you're a smelly poo-poo pants? Maybe I did. Anyhoo, where was I? Oh yeah....stay out of my booze!!!

*hick*

B)

• Members

:lol: Well you know how when you agree with someone, you said "WORD"?

Keith and I were talking a few nights ago and he said that, to which I replied: "That's more than WORD, thats SO Dictionary!"

And thus, the phrase was coined. ;)

• Members

Looking up info in regards to Verizon FiOS....somehow it seems to be like Comcast Digital Cable and Comcast High Speed Internet...like I said, it LOOKS like it. But, it is not available in my area. Wondering if anyone has it or looked into it more, I would greatly take the advice about it.

Archived