DAYS- Sami's Wedding

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would rather have waited for Alice to give Sami her ornament this Christmas, but I'll take Hope giving it to her. She is, after all, Alice of the next generation. :rolleyes: I lol-ed when I went to vote and saw Kayla instead of Hope. I thought, why would Kayla give her the ornament? :lol:

• Members

Just wait until the rabid fanbases see Kayla's picture paired with what is Hope's gift.

We will then have Picturegate :lol: . Then again, Bope fans aren't that bad except you still have those extreme supercouple fans that will take this as a slight to Hope in favor of Kayla.

I like the Horton ornament idea. Normally, you would do this at Christmas but Sami has wanted to belong and be a Horton for so long that I think this will work out nice.

This week was pretty easy though. The other choices were weak so it's pretty clear which one the show wanted.

• Members

But if TPTB did't have us to guide them.....who knows?! :P

Sami might've shown up in all black leather carrying whips and chains while a gagged Lucas waited at the aisle for Sami to instigate the ritual for "eternal punishment of marriage". :blink: I could sooo see J.E.R. ddoing something like that. :lol:

At least this gives us all a chance to have a voice in what happens. Donno just yet if it'll do any good, but it's well worth a shot! :D

• Members

I picked the woolen rings last week. I just remember Caroline's story about the woolen rings. Grandpa Shawn couldn't afford real rings so he got those. I thought that was special to the Bradys. Now, Sami can pass off those rings to the next generation of Bradys.

This week, I voted for the bell.......... JK! :lol: I voted the ornament of course. I hope it looks exactly like that. I like those two blues against each other.

• Members

I know a lot of people thought Ciara was pronounced like the actress Kiera Knighley, I have no idea why and many of tried to tell them it was like that singer but they insisted it was Kiera.

I picked the woolen rings and the ornament.

Did anyone notice that at the top of the screen it says Days of our Life so what can we expect to have them put the right pictures up.

Archived