Gh:Spoiler warning this week's promo

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why do you think it's stupid Pacey? Don't just put something out there and don't back it up, lol. I'd like to know why you think so. This is a good way to include most of the cast on GH, and will give us some good months of fallout storylines. There's a chance everything could tank, and there's a chance that some parts of the story could be bad, but based on the spoilers I've read for November, and more things to come, this is what GH should be putting on all year.

• Members

I don't like this personally. GH will go all out for something like this, but give us crap for the rest of the year. Still, I will be watching to see Laura Wright.

As for the promo, I didn't think it looked like anything special. I'd have to see a longer one to decide. I can't wait to hear how it holds up to OLTL's trainwreck which I've never seen.

• Members

I hope your saying it on a good/Fun way :P J/K :P

:blink: Why I think it's stupid???? Based on what I have read, specifically GAP interview, it's gonna be the same thing that happened with the horrendous hotel fire ... "Lives will change" "New couples will begin" "Every single person comes out of this collision changed, and not always for the better" yada yada. Now where have I read this before??? Ohh Yes !!! with the hotel fire :rolleyes: I'M SORRY but I don't have faith in the writers. I will give it a try, but my expectations are really low.

Other question???? :)

Archived