DAYS: Friday, March 9

• Members

I'm not trusting Celeste, either. She should be telling Sami to confide in her family, not plot EJ's murder. That is just horrible advice. I hope she's not working for the Dimeras since I do like the bond these two have been developing.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also found it suspicious yesterday when Celeste showed up at the exact moment Sami was getting ready to confess to Lucas. And who talks about killing someone while they are in a church? In the past Celeste has been very religious and at the same time very superstitious; it doesn't make sense for this conversation to be taking place at St. Luke's.

• Members

So Celeste double crossing Sami would be a nice nod to history. And remember the Secret Assassain EJ mentioned before he shot John? I'm still not convinced he was talking about Steve. It could be Celeste. He said this assassain was hiding in plain sight...and she's living with Abe, who's going blind. Something to think about!

• Members

I'm watching now, and its really a top notch show today...Finally some movement in the stories...Also i'm loving the nods to history today..Kayla mentioned Duke Johnson, she also reminded EJ that no matter what the Brady's would always triumph over Stefano and the dimeras, Celeste brought up many of Sami's wrongdoings in the past, tony's plan to woo sami was discussed, and also Max and Abby discussed Max's past..

HOLY CRAP---i loved the way Chelsea found out about Nick and Billie...the flashback was absolutely perfect and so effective...Bring it on Rachel Melvin...

And finally we get some friday cliffhangers..its about damm time...

• Members

I think so too.

1/26/07

Sami: There's not gonna be a next time. You try to touch me again, Elvis, I'll kill you.

EJ: You sound serious, Samantha.

Sami: Whatever you're planning, you keep me and my family out of it.

EJ: Yes, dear. You can count on that.

Obviously EJ isn't about to leave Sami or her family out of his plans so what is it she can count on?

• Members

Obviously there is going to be another DiMera faked murder. This time it will be to frame Lucas so he will be out of Sami's life and some how the deviously evil, delicious EJ will be having the time of his life with her, teasing her like a cat with it's mouse. Kate will come to Sami's aid this time and that will be the healing of their relationship .... because they both love Lucas and know he was framed and have to prove it and eventually Sami will trust Kate and they will out the faker EJ. Truly, I cannot see Hogan killing off the best character on the show. Dumber than dumb move.

At last the last secret between Nick and Chelsea is out in the open. I sort of know what happens next with them and look forward to how it plays out.

More than hate the sorry Max. Jack get here quick and save your little girl. His last words of advice to her were to stay away from EJ....ha......he should have said stay away from Max instead.

Archived