DAYS: Friday, March 9

• Members

Oh my God, you guys, I just know after the way NBC's been hyping the Celeste plot with "coming soon" that EJ is really going to DIE. Either she or Sami will ACTUALLY kill him. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd almost bet money. Hogan's all about the shockers. Breaking up the best thing to happen to "Days" in a very long while -- Chick -- to killing off the show's best cast, best character in a long while -- EJ -- ... I can just see this happening!! :(

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because Abs will show him what love really is. The reason that Max is a player is because of his childhood. Until the Bradys took him in, he never knew what love was. Sure, his new family gave him love, but the scars were already left. He never wants to get too close to anyone because he fears that he'll lose them. Abby is going to show him that he can lean on her and that she's not going anywhere. I do see a hearbreak in the future of MABBY, but it's going to leave an effect on Max and he's going to realize that for the very first time, he's in love and he will work his damn hardest to get Abby back. My prediction. :)

• Members

But didn't he kill Franco out of self defense or something? Honestly I can't remember that far back. And even more honestly, I forgot that Sami even knew about that! I was just waiting for that shoe to drop and for Sami to finally be the one to break Lucas' heart by leaving. :lol: Guess that reveal's over with already.

• Members

Kate was calling the international services to deport Franco. Lucas walked in on Franco about to kill Kate so he shot him. Then, Lucas ran away with Will and allowed Kate to frame Sami. It wasn't until Sami was lying on the execution table that he admitted to the murder, only to renig his confession. Neither Lucas or Kate have gone down for what they did. And yes, Sami knew about it. What do you think 2000-2001 was all about? Sami and Brandon were investigating the Maronis, who had connections to Robert, who was Franco's friend. Roberto had the confession from Kate on tape and that's the tape Sami wanted. It ended up in Victor's hands where it remains to this day.

• Members

I'm not trusting Celese today. First, she's not upset at all about her precious Alexandra's disappearance, death, whatever. And she's always hated Sami and been thick as thieves with the DiMera's. I just can't believe she's actually encouraging Sami to kill EJ. She's either in cahoots with EJ or has some kind of agenda like making Theo the new DiMera heir. Or maybe I'm giving the writers too much credit because I'm always coming up with brilliant twists in my head and then the writers go the obvious route.

Archived