DAYS: Friday, March 9

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, I haven't gotten that far yet, lol... but that is PHENOMENAL.

EXCELLENT work, Hogan. Now if you could just write HUGE events like JER did then you'd have it made.

Anyway, I do have beef with Celeste's line about Stefano wanting to prepare his children for continuing the legacy...

One day Stefano's the "Phoenix" who always rises from the ashes and the next he's a mortal man who eats, sleeps and probably jerks off in the shower just like everyone else? Pick one, "Days," get it together!

• Members

I'm in love with Celeste/Sami scenes. The irony is so clear. Every time Sami and Lexie would get into it, she would throw the fact that Lexie's a DiMera in her face. Now, Sami may be carrying a DiMera. :D

• Members

I'm sorry, did I miss THURSDAY'S episode discussion, or is there not one because of the SON outage?

because we ALL MUST talk about the SCANDALOUS EJ/Willow scenes.

I've seen few things more vulgar (and undeniable HOT) on daytime than when EJ told Willow to "bend over." She assumed the position, and we all honestly had no idea what would happen next.

I totally thought EJ would unzip.

• Members

I can't believe how STUPID Billie is.

"You didn't tell her..."

Gee, Billie, don't you think Chels would poke and prod what the hell you meant by that?! Why couldn't she have said something like, "Nick, is dinner not ready yet?" (wink, wink) or something her girl COULDN'T figure out?

Billie, Chick are officially OVER, FOREVER, and I hold YOU responsible.

DIE, big mouthed !@#$%^&*], DIE!!!

• Members

OMG, they're over! They're truly over!

Chelsea just slapped Nick!! No way!!! Dear GOD, LAMB OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

But on a brighter note, how about those HOT, SIZZLING Mabby scenes?~! I mean, the way Abby held that lit over the engine so Max could see -- SCORCHINGLY SEXUAL!!! :wub:

Too bad Max is a DOG and a WHORE who deserves NO ONE. :unsure:

Archived