Days: SOW Spoilers

• Members

Sneak Peeks

Week of March 12

Hope rails at Billie for sleeping with Nick.

Shawn and Belle meet Gabriella, who has designs on Shawn.

Willow sets Bo and Hope's house on fire.

Nick comes to Chelsea's aid.

EJ gets bad news re: Stefano's health.

Can't Miss - Thurs. Mar. 15 - Steve escapes from the mental hospital and heads straight for Billie

Week of March 19

EJ confronts Billie

Steve tries to pull a fast one on Kayla.

Roman questions Chelsea about the fire.

Kate offers to throw Sami a bridal shower.

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=84199

I guess some were right in guessing some Steve/Billie stuff was coming. That may be what happens to Billie as we all wondered where she was going. Things are looking up for sure. I can't wait to see if Kate will throw Sami a bridal shower :lol:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm pretty sure this new women Gabrielle is an assassin hired by EJ to eliminate Shawn...If so that will make that story a little more exciting..

The steve and kayla fans are obviously pissed that Steve runs to Billie, but its been so long since we've seen any interaction between these two...So i'm looking forward to that...I'm guessing Billie will now be one of the three women to get Steve, along with Kayla...the other is a toss up between Marlena or Hope i guess...

• Members

I figure she'll serve as a great scapegoat when we need to see someone punished for doing bad stuff. I mean, EJ's going nowhere. And if/when they decide someone needs to pay for doing something wrong they can use Willow and dump her. She'll be familiar enough to make it seem like major characters actually face consequences, but not so beloved that facing consequences annoys a majority of the viewers, or so important that the show can't do without her. Of course, that's based on my naive hope that one day there will be actual consequences.

Yay Steve and Billie!

• Members

Becauase Days never does sweeps lately. I don't know why and it is the wrong mindset but the months in between sweeps are always better.

I think Keith is right in that it will be Billie, Kayla, and probably Marlena as the 3 woman who have that big stuff coming up with Steve. I don't care either way because Marlena needs to be more involved too.

• Members

Easier to do it now than, y'know, truly compete. Or maybe they think they can hook people while other soaps are in a bit of a lull.

If they were going to scrap the set, would they build something else or just use fewer settings?

Archived