Y&R: Discussion the Week of March 5th

• Members

I love David and Amber both, but then I love Dru too. I'm looking forward to a little Amber and Daniel because I'm not that into Daniel with this Lily. I do want to see David pay a little for messing with Dru though, but then I'd like to see his character be redeemed and move on.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brad, being the big ego-headed person that he is, couldn't help but get a few jabs about Jack...and to me, it just seemed over the top, when he was saying in Sharon's presence....

Can't wait till Jack shows his 'love' for Sharon by kicking her butt out in the cold

• Members

This show can be so stupid. FakeCarmen admited yesterday that she was at Dru's building, Newman and the courthouse. She looks EXACTLY like someone that was recently murdered and thats big news. Seriosuly NO ONE recognized her at Newman (where Carmen worked) or at the courthouse (where her murder trial is being conducted) Stupid I tell you. Unless Dru is still in the institiution and her crazy azz dreamed this all up. I just find this hard to buy

• Members

STOP saying 20 years ago. UGH.

Nikki made the show for me today. I loved her little fit. And I'm happy to see Colleen in her uncle Jack's house, and a pissed off Brad in the previews.

Jill/Cane were weird today. LML is definitely a fanfic writer.

BTW...gimmie a break with Amber/Daniel. This sh!t is so revolting. Isn't AF 6 months up yet? eeeewwwwwww

Oh and Kevin, you can shut the fukc up. Thank you very much.

• Members

Oh my god! A week later and Kevin is back to blaming Colleen?! Changed my ass and exactly why I hate Kevin and Gloria. Kevin DID NOT pay for trying to MURDER Colleen which is why she had to tell people what a creep he is. How DARE he have the nerve to say JT needs to pay when he still hasn't paid for serious attempted MURDER and child molestation!

He's back on my [!@#$%^&*] list and is never coming off.

• Members

I can so see Latham hiring Megan McTavish..... they think the same way.

Plot driven, and can't remember what they wrote two weeks ago.

Y&R used to be the one soap left with character driven storyline... um not the case anymore.

I am so disappointed in this show. Spoilers sound good, then you watch it all unfold and its like :blink:

• Members

:lol: meh it probably will only be a couple of weeks before she's shoved back onto the backburner. Latham has shown she has no interest in the character.

Which is probably best..... Nikki is more than a meddling shrew, but with Latham writing that is the Nikki we get.

I used to like Nikki and want her in storylines but with Latham writing her she can stay on the furthest of backburners :lol:

Archived