Y&R: Discussion the Week of March 5th

• Members

text_welcome_7.gif ladies and gents....

Looks like another week of Young and the Restless is upon us....Let's see what's up with those is G.C.

We'll expect to see more of the Colleen/Adrian saga...but someone's gearing up to put the flames out on them.

J.T. gets a taste of a jail cell, and tries in vain to get out..... Jack's up to some more tricks that affect the Newman family...What does David have to say now that he's been cold-busted with the FauxCarmen wanna be?

Dru gets not one but two unexpected visitors....who and what is the reason for the visits? Phyllis' ear hustling spells trouble for Sharon and Brad....Jill and Cane have some tests to take......Daniel blows off plans with Lily to hang with Amber ( :rolleyes::rolleyes: )

Well, there you have it folks.... Now let's do what we do best.....Tell the truth about what we like, dislike or could have done without on this week's discussion of Y&R

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:mellow:<_<:rolleyes:WHY, WHY, WHY must we go down this road? I find Amber boring and blah. Now they're going to have her screwing up Daniel and Lily's marriage? Why does she get TWO storylines? She's on too much as it is. I feel like it's Cricket time all over again.

• Members

At least Christine has a brain, and isn't a dim witted half ass character who sucks worse than a Dirt Devil Vacuum on clearance at Wal-Mart.....I didn't get to see Christine in the 80's, but I have heard stories about how she was on a lot....She was on quite a bit when I started watching full time in the mid 90's, she got on my nerves somewhat; but the annoyance factor has never been as high with a character on Y&R with me as it it with Scamber...... :angry:

• Members

Oh, I was just referring to how much screen time Amber is getting. It's just like Cricket had gotten years ago. It used to be like tuning into the Cricket & the Restless. :huh: She was EV-ER-Y-WHERE. :lol: I actually liked Cricket until she was in every daggone storyline. I can't stand Amber as it is and now she's getting double time. <_<

Neil and Devon just buy David and Ines' story that they just met? So how is it that she strategically showed up everywhere Dru was? She had NO IDEA people were looking for her? Neil asked to have thousands of copies of those flyers printed and posted all over Genoa City! So I guess this is how they get out of being charged with slashing Dru's tires, breaking her into her home etc? This is PURE B.S!!!! Someone needs to answer for all that crap. Not just show up at the hospital to prove Dru isn't as crazy as every thought she was. I am really disappointed in this. How is it that Dru seems to be the only one who can put this together? Neil and Devon are NOT dumb. I'm hoping that maybe they are just putting on an act to get Dru out of there, then turn on the guns, but I guess that would be too much to ask, of course.

:lol: @ Dru saying to Ines, "You better quit it." :lol: :lol: :lol: I also :lol: when she said to Sharon, "Do I look like Victor Newman?"

• Members

WORD. Dru wasn't batsh!t crazy today and I loved her remarks at Carmen 2.0. Neil is pathetic and way too gullible. He isn't trying to be rationale at all, he's just being his usual sour puss self. I just want this BS to be over and done with. I also liked the preview of Nikki snapping at Phyllis. MTS/Nikki is best at her b!tchiest.

• Members

I cracked up at sourpuss Nick scowling in the break room when Jack and Phyllis were talking about his running for Senate...you coult tell that Phyllis was all into it; and Jack was loving every minute of it....Jack will not only work on his campaign to win the senate seat, but also to win Phyllis back...that's for darn sure.

Also cracked up when David Chow thought he could get around Sir Victor Newman... :lol: Victor was like, "no, you can put THEM on hold."

Also a side note...the whole Phyllis asking Victoria for help with her wedding is just an added bonus for when the other shoe falls for Sharon and Brad :P

Archived