ATWT: Thursday (03/01)

• Members

Today was kind of weird. :blink: We only saw Craig/Dusty/Meg/Emily/Lucinda/Susan (:wub:) and Eliot.

All I can say is that KMH was friggin' AWESOME today!! Loved her scenes with Dusty, Eliot, and Susan. BTW, glad to see Susan.

Also liked seeing a little 'history' mentioned (since we all know J.P. has no concept of ATWT's history).....when Emily mentioned Diego.

Meg/Craig are just....Bleh! They seriously have no chemistry whatsoever!! And you can tell the writers are really wanting this to be their "go-couple". :rolleyes: LAME!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

KMH gave another outstanding performance today. She is an actress that can really bring it when she is given the right material. She proves in the right scenes that she is just as good as many of the A players in soaps.

I am really starting to like Emily and Dusty.

Good show today for the drama.

• Members

All I can say is KMH is totally great, those scenes were while disgusting at times, very well done and extremely well acted, near the end with Dusty and Emily in the room and that song being played on Meg and Craig's radio I found myself crying. I kind of liked how they basically just showed the one storyline today, kind of different, I also liked how it went from night to morning. I wish they would do this kind of show for more of the characters, this makes two times now that a show has focused only on Emily pretty much. But again this must be said, KMH rocks.

Meg and Craig are boring though.

• Members

Hate this story. Hate.

KMH is awesome.

I really am hoping that Emily will pull herself out of this. I can't stand Dusty.

Meg and Craig actually remind me a bit of Craig/Rosanna. Though I do admit I'm just happy Meg is away from myPaul.

• Members

I felt really bad for KMH. It must have been horrible to try and do that physical stuff while pregnant. I guess I'll officially stop complaining about Carly's self-destruction story now. This was so much worse than anything she's ever been given, even if I loathed it like all get out.

A liked a lot of how KMH acted. There were still spots it went back into her normal screech, plead, humming thing, which just made me roll my eyes.

And once I saw the bottom of Em's dress, all I could think of was Cady McClain's emmy dress that was the same style, which she called her "big vagina dress" or something like it.

*ducking* I found myself actually liking Craig/Meg today. Of course, I was seeing someone else in the role of Craig, and praying the rumors are true.

• Members

I found myself smiling like an idiot at the Meg and Craig scenes. So help me God, I LOVE THEM!!!!! :wub: :wub: ***swooooooooooooon***

Whoa. Those Emily scenes came out of NOWHERE! For the past month her story has been one sporadically and suddenly it builds up and climaxes in ONE DAY! The scenes between her and Elliot were great, loved seeing Susan, and I loved seeing a new set (:P). However, I'm annoyed that Dusty might be her new love interest. <_<

• Members

I was watching the show but turned it off. KMH was doing a great job. I just was busy doing something else so I decided to see it later so it could get my full attention. But what I've seen so far I have enjoyed.

Archived