• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just some quick notes on today's show:

I'm officially tired of Sami and EJ having variations of the same conversation every time they meet. Ali and JS are making the best of it but the conversations are just getting TIRED. I'm ready for movement here.

SO loving Chelsea and Nick. Vive la Chick!! They're just too damned cute. "Fallons get hungry, they palpatate. Quirky genetics" - BWAH

I was so ready to love Mabby a few months ago but I right now I can't help but see Max as a shallow user. I hope they do something to grow him some depth soon. And Abby really wants to spend her time in overalls changing oil? Note to Abby: you don't change who you are just because you have the hots for someone.

Jed. Is. Awful.

Apparently Shelle's list of "fates worse than Claire's death" is growing. First they jump overboard with a two year old. Now Belle would rather starve than let Shawn hunt for a rabbit to cook to feed their child?? Get that baby some responsible parents.

• Members

I like Sami & EJ. I'm just getting tired of the same lame conversations day after day. I wanna see some action, damn it!

Infact, I would rather see Smi & EJ together. I'd be interesting to see how that would impact the ongoing Brady-DiMera feud. Sami & Lucas can be great together, but they're just not compatible. Everytime Sami makes a mistake, Lucas tosses her to the curb, and then things calm down, and she takes him back. Sami is not a good person and she never learns from her mistakes, but she shouldn't have to change for Lucas, and that's what he's looking for. He's always saying how "Sami has changed". If it were true love, she shouldn't have to change. I'm on board with seeing EJ & Sami and there DiMera baby!

• Members

I think Max would notice and appreciate Abby more if she were to be more invisible. She is throwing herself at him by always being around. For example, when he called her to pass by the garage and say hi, that's exactly what she should've done - say hi and leave. She shouldn't hang around waiting for him. Seeing Jed and Abby together, should knock some sense into Max.

• Members

I don't think Lucas wants her to change. Look at how he reacted to the incident with the surveillance tape. All he wants is for her to be honest with him so they can face stuff like this together. The issues facing LUMI don't come about because of her scheming. They come about because she doesn't trust him enough to let him in on it.

• Members

When I speak of her changing, I refer to the lying as well. He keeps saying "Sami has changed" meaning he's under the impression that she's always being honest with him. You're right, that's what he wants! But, that's what she can't seem to do. Yet, oddly enough, she can be very honest with EJ about almos everything. For example, EJ knew how Sami blackmailed Lexie into telling Carrie that her and Austin would most likely have abnormal children.

• Members

What "tit for tat"?

EJ saying jump and Sami responding "how high?" is not "tit for tat". :blink:

Sami is not lying to cover up a scheme or for selfish reasons. She has been threatened, blackmailed and coerced by a psychopath who is clearly a threat to her family. I don't agree with her decision to keep the secret but I don't think it's fair to compare it to her schemes in the past such as blackmailing Lexie. And I don't think Lucas is going to see it that way, either. Based on the way HS has written him so far, I have a hunch his reaction will surprise alot of people.

• Members

Exactly. I do want to see the old Sami spark though. That has been missing for awhile and I think we will get it. I think Sami will only take so much before letting loose.

Anyway, this was the first show since Hogan came on where I was bored out of my mind. For me to say that says alot because everyone on SON knows it takes alot for me to be negative about Days.

MABY was good but they are making Max far too shallow. I get he is fedup with Mimi but now he is returning to his playboy roots, the ones that we saw when he first joined the show. He has regressed a bit. I still love MABY but I think that minor issue needs to be corrected. As for Abby, who cares if she is working on a car? I didn't mind it. Yeah she is better then that but I am happy she is at least taking action to be closer to Max. Jed sucks. I gave the guy a pass last week and usually I give people a chance but I can't stand him. Good thing he is recurring because I am already annoyed with him.

Sami/EJ: I love both AS and JS and their characters but, after the first half, I was bored to tears. Move this along STAT. EJ knows she is pregnant so it's time to buildup to the good stuff.

Shawn/Belle: Nice. Good character building and the show is bringing them together the right way. Nice and slow. MM and BB are so good together. I just hate how bad they look in this story though. They are coming off as horrible parents but young people do make mistakes so whatever. Belle rebuffing Shawn was good. I like that it's not so easy for them to be together. Playing hard to get makes it interesting. I also like that we are seeing realistic issues on the island like trying the food and the like.

CHICK were good. Melvin and Berris just rock. They kept me awake today. I love that they forced Dr. Rebert to resign. I also liked how Chelsea was all over Nick. Good scenes here.

Other then CHICK and some good moments here and there, it was very ho hum today. After how good the show was last week and the first two days this week, they put out a snoozeworthy episode like this. Things need to start moving. I don't think it's so much the execution or the music that is affecting the ratings. It's the fact that you have two or three days a week where things happen and then you have 1-2 episodes where nothing happens. That can't happen. One slow episode a week is the minimum so tomarrow better be better. I usually enjoy myself everyday but today was just so boring and pointless.

• Members

I think Lucas will view her not telling him about it as her trying to hide the fact that she was with EJ. Surely enough she's in a tough spot, but I would imagine Lucas will say that she should've trusted him and gone to him for help. If Lucas acts any other way, I'd be shocked.

Get ready for tomorrow. It's a good episode, IMO :)

• Members

Sami and Elvis = boring! It's the same crap.

"SamaWNtha, I know you're hiding something from me. Tell me."

"I told you EJ, nothing. I'm just emotional because I'm getting married for the nineteenth time and I want to make sure this wedding actually happens."

"It CAWn't be that SamAWNtha. You can be honest with me, tell me the truth."

"It is the truth EJ. Now it's time for me to change into a top that is even more low cut."

Why root for these two? There's nothing exciting about them. Not to mention the fact he raped her. (I don't even want to argue about that, it's what I believe). The days of Luke and Laura are over. Lumi is boring as well. This story has to pick up soon.

The most interesting thing on this show right now is Nick/Chelsea, Shelle, Mabby, and some parts of the Steve/Kayla story. Hopefully Mabby will get on course once Mimi leaves.

Archived