Hard Candy... amazing!

KLN

• Members

Oh, I'd DIE if anyone ever knew!

You have NO idea how hard it was one time when my best friend (girl) asked a guy friend of ours who watched soaps, "Do you watch 'PASSIONS?!"

I just sat there, so sad and mute and in PRISON!! I'm a prison to My "PASSIONS" and I hate it!!!

But alas, it must be this way...:(

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Getting back on topic...

Highlight the following text to see a little movie spoiler: *** she ties him to a table and castrates him as he's fully conscious, then grinds his testicles up in the garbage disposal ***

I tried disguising it as best I could, LoL.

• Members

I read it. And that is disturbing. I like the sound of the movie, but now I wonder, could I own something THAT disturbing on film? Like I said, "Passion of the christ" makes me feel guilty just to see it in the DVD jacket on my shelf! I question whether this other movie would have similar, negative psychological affects. :unsure:

• Members

I did that when I was young.

Well maybe I'm still doing it to some degree. I knew I could never fall in love but he said he just wanted some fun. So did I. Then I found out he thought he was "changing a a lesbian" and there was some kind of wager wih his cronies.

What a tool.

I just told everyone how small his penis was and how pathetic he was in bed. Not that I was any better skilled, but I didn't have his kind of agenda.

• Members

Ellen Page won Best Actress from the Austin Film Critics Association, the only best actress award of the award season not won by Helen Mirren.

She really should have been nominated for an Oscar. Judi Dench or Kate Winslet could have stood to not get a nod one year.

Archived