SOAPnet's GH Mobile Marathon!

• Members

I'm sorry, to whoever said this doesn't change the viewing methodology? Think again! The scrolling across the screen further diminishes the illusion that you're not watching TV, and are instead watching a portal to the lives of real people. I remember raising HELL when networks started "rubber stamping" their logo on the bottom of the screen, because it interfered with my viewing. Admittedly, I've warmed up to that. But no way in HELL will I stand idly by while the higher-ups try to play THIS game. This is utterly intrusive, it RUINS the daytime viewing experience and it should be left to news programs that don't need that illusion for drama to suspend a person's disbelief.

This is the most disgusting thing I have EVER heard about!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry, I'm very passionate about this issue and didn't mean to get carried away.

I mean, why not just, during commercial breaks, have a mini show where a screaming audience of fans holds posters for their favorite couples or whatever? And a host can interview fans and ask them their favorite parts about the show? That seems more logical, to me anyway, because it increases the chances that a viewer will stick around for the commercials, if the whole lineup is hosted and they don't want to miss the trivia and other cool gimmicks the net could pull during that break. This is just, mmm, a bad move, though. The fan ticker. I just hate that.

• Members

I personally thought the texts were annoying! It wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't take up a third of the screen. When Patrick and Robin were having close up moments, half of their head were cut off! That's what bothered me...how much of te screen it covered when it didn't need to...

Archived