DAYS: Talk about a slap in the face!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have heard this complaint before but it never made much sense considering Steve and Kayla did not really have much in the way of airtime or storyline when J/M were offscreen. Heck, they couldn't even give Kayla half way decent dialogue - "Do you remember? Do you remember?" :rolleyes: So I had a hard time seeing how Steve and Kayla's weak return impacted John and Marlena's lack of airtime.

Seeing how the backburner thing is working now, I am not sure it would have made a difference this past summer. Maybe better public relations from the producers would have made a difference, but the trust toward him seemed pretty non-existent even last summer.

• Members

I think fanbases... on the whole... are just an excuse. I've been a long time fan of DAYS and I do not like one specific couple and am not part of a fanbase. But that doesn't mean I won't miss certain characters when they are not on (or get sick of them if they are on way too much).

Corday himself and DAYS are a part of the problem with "fanbases". THEY WORK TO CREATE THEM. It is THEIR doing, it is what THEY want. They are obviously building a fanbase for Nick and Chelsea... so when they split up and their fans start !@#$%^&*]ing are you going to say it is the fanbases fault for complaining when Corday and DAYS worked to create this fan base so much??

Archived