New Y&R/ATWT Spoiler

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really like this idea, then again I like the storyline. But if CBS is even able to get 300,000-500,000 of it's Y&R viewers to tune into ATWT to see where the storyline heads than that is a good thing for ATWT ratings. I am not saying that many viewers will but the possibility does exist.

• Members

and the thing is,..when alison left Atwt..She went to help aaron take care of his mother so how in the world did she become a stripler?

I'll rather Lucinda or Barbara from Atwt crossover and deal with business issues like the ones Y&R do with B&B

• Members

Atleast Michael crossing over to ATWT made sense. This is just stupid. But then again stupidity IS LML's specialty. BTW where the hell is Ji Min? You know LML, because you wanted to make the cast much more racially diverse, yet you ignore the sexy and well-liked asian character, while throwing every stereotype in Dru's direction. HDJHDHUSHUI :mellow:

• Members

And Michael's appearance didn't effect his story on Y&R at all. This is going to be the catalyst for Alison's return to ATWT, shouldn't those viewers be allowed to see what happened? Why should I have to put up with two people who don't mean a damn thing to Y&R?

As for Ji Min, who needs Ji Min when we have Amber and Korbel and Cane?! They're the most interesting and dynamic characters on the mother[!@#$%^&*] planet!

This show is now run by people who truly don't care.

• Members

What bothers me most of all is that screentime for these characters will be at the detriment of other characters. Kay and Jill are already barely on when they have possibly the most explosive story Y&R has showcased in years, I just think it's ridiciulous that precious time and resources is being wasted on a newbie and Emily who will just jump back to ATWT in a few weeks. It's stupid.

Basically Amber, newbie and Emily interacting. That is not Y&R.

Archived