OLTL Discussion: Week of February 19th

• Members
Welcome_Door_Mat_(DS-002).jpg

Welcome to the One Life to Live Discussion Thread for the week of February 19th, 2007. Hope you enjoy your visit and are prepared to discuss the interworkings of Llanview, PA and OLTL. If so, then you're in the right place.

So, let's begin our discussion of the good, bad, and ugly that is Llanview, Pennsylvania & One Life to Live...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm psyched!

I want to see:

Viki!

More Viki!

Still more Viki!

Nora!

Lindsay!

Blair having fits right and left and ripping into everybody!

Nash without a shirt!

Cristian's butt!

Rex with no shirt!

Christine Chambers learning to act!

Lindsay, any way I can get her

• Members

Ok I love the Todd/Jess interaction cause they just rock as uncle and neice. TSJ killed it today for me in the elveator when he found out about his son from Rex. What an idiot boy turn about is foul play cause Todd did this to Blair so payback is beoytch.

Cris you really have some insight cause you can see it but Vangie cant. Why do you always go when Todd calls, your inself is telling you something why not listen to it.

I wish they could bring back Rosco Burns. I really hope this guy can live up to being a Lawernce cause he has some big shoes to fill. I am just not impressed right now.

And I saw the kiss so I am eee all over the place. I am really excited about tomarrow but it sucks that have to work tomarrow.

• Members

I was extremely disappointed that we got no follow up with Viki/Clint and with Nora/Matthew. Two great cliff hangers and yet we were left hanging. Totally sucks.

Don't care about Cris and Vangie. Vangie lost her balls, and Cris has no personality.

Really like Layla and I wouldn't mind Layla and Nash, just to get Nash away from Jessica.

Enjoyed the interaction between Todd and Jess, but I always do. While watching Jess and Miles, I kept saying, "Tell her you are her uncle. Tell her..." LOL. Can't wait for Viki to find out about this.

Loved Michael and I so wish he'd tell Marcie WTF is going on with Tommy/Todd. I can't stand that he is keeping this from her. It's going to come back and bite him in the rear.

Not liking Rex. Adriana is boring as hell.

Give me VIKI!!!

• Members

I am still stunned by the last scene, in which we learned that Miles is Mitch's brother. I so did not see this coming, and it's wonderful to be surprised. Jessica looked as stunned as I felt!

Rex and Adriana are going to be in so much trouble when this lie is exposed, and deservedly so.

• Members

I was surprised, too! But it got me wondering some things. When Todd returned, now portrayed by TSJ, he claimed to be Mitch's brother Walker. Now we have Miles who is Mitch's brother, so could Miles be the real Walker? Plus, Ron Carlivati has been promoted to Co-Headwriter, and he was the one who came up with the idea of making Walker turn out to be Todd. Or has the real Walker been seen on the show before?

And, if you really want to stretch it, there's the names: Walker > Walk, Miles > Mile ...like I said, if you really want to stretch it ;)

Archived