OLTL Discussion: Week of February 19th

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm gonna give you all a little hint at something else coming up....

some Dorian/Lindsay stuff next week

and then some Bo/Matthew/Lindsay/Nora stuff and John/Dorian/David stuff the following week.

But that's all I'll say for now.

I know....I'm such a tease! :P

• Members

I thought that today's episode was excellent, and that's saying a lot since most of my favorites were not on!

I love having Jessica as the central heroine of the show, especially if we are going to be treated to Bad Girl Blair once again.

Marcie/Michael stuff was top-notch.

I loved seeing Todd kiss Evangeline, especially since she kissed him back ... and it was a long one.

• Members

No fair teasing! :P

I can't wait to see and hear David once he sees John (after all, he doesn't know John is still alive does he?)- I'm sure David will have some unforgettable lines when he sees John (at least I hope so!). Looking forward to the Dorian/Lindsay stuff and the following week. Thanks Scotty!

• Members

Evangeline and Todd would be the only reason to tune into OLTL. Nothing else is of interest. I mean, I knew they would be hot because Renee combusts with anyone, but she and Trevor took it to another level. It was the highlight and I caught it only by accident. I don't watch that show, but the chanel was to Soapnet last night, and I THANK GOD it was.

These two have renewed by faith in hot couples. Pigley better not screw this up!

What's the acronym for them?

Andrea

• Members

Well Yesterday's show sucked!!

Todd/Van- Why does Todd have to cry all the time!! I could barely get through those scenes to see the kiss- which I was dissappointed in. I thought I would get some touching. OLTL is turning Van into a s*** just like eveyone else. Sorry those two are FF.

Chris/Jess- Loved it!!! Chirs is loyal to his brother. Now he has to drop the cheater!!!

Layla/Nash- It was ok. Layla still cannot act- wish they would recast.

MArcie/Michael- Love them. They need to focus more on what this secret is doing to their marriage.

John/Nat- So stupid. I compared my scraf to pictures of a red fiber and concluded that I am the only one in Llanview that has a scarf/object with the same coloer hues.

Adrianna/Rex- Well at least Rex feels guilty. Adrinna should have died with the stalker.

***where the hell is Blair!!! The show is boring without her. I also need more Nora!!!

• Members

Today's show is pretty good...

Viki/Clint/Asa

Bo/Matthew

Jessica/Cristian

Marcie/Tommy/Todd

Michael/John

It's a good show.

I loved watching Clint and Viki flirting with one another...and Asa throwing in his two cents was great.

And poor, poor Matthew.

Archived