DAYS: Shawn/Belle spoiler pictures...

KLN

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

apparently shawn and belle make love soon...that should be great to watch unfold...and a nice treat for the shelle fans who have waited years for their couple to get back together..I'm so glad Hogan took the story slowly, and didn't have them reunite when shawn found out he was claire's father...this is much better..

• Members

Belle is such a foolish girl to take her precious child off like his with the twit of a man. Gads. I think I hate Shelle. Love Belle, hate Shawn. He is so foolish. Hopefully, they do not fall into the symbiotic romance being the only male and female available. How lazy. Give us a real story where they fall in love with familiar surroundings and people who will rejoice with them and love to watch them grow together. Sigh. Now that would be worthy....oh and give Shawn a brain.

• Members

Are outdoor shots really that expensive? GL did an outdoor shot few weeks ago with Jonathan's fake car accident... And look at where GL is in the ratings and where DAYS is...

Also, Croatian soaps never do outdoor scenes in the studio. We get outdoor scenes everyday! And I doubt that Cro Soaps have bigger budget than US soaps.. This always puzzled me...

• Members

I suppose that taking a baby on the run with no money, no place to go and no way to provide for her is OK? It's lunacy. Now they are going to jump ship in the middle of the ocean with no idenity (their passports have been seized), no money, no diapers, no baby food, no medicines, no baby lotions for sun and wind burn and this is ROMANTIC?????? They need to be locked into lunacy bins and Claire taken away forever for doing this. No sane person could find this acceptable if they were thinking at all. Just my very humble and sane opinion.

• Members

If I were a parent that is the risk I would take DSJ. Whats the other option for Shawn and Belle, have Phillip run off with Claire and never see her again. I would love to hear your opinion on that. I don't see how what Belle and Shawn are doign for their child is anywhere near lunacy by any strech of the imagination.

Archived