AMC: Soapnet.com Video Interview with Frons

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was mentioned in the Cady McClain blog thread, so I'll just repeat my response from there............

Oh, GOD. I just watched it. He was talking through his ass. He didn’t even know Jeffrey Carlson’s name – some woman (off-screen) had to tell him. And of course he “loves” Ryan & Annie (who are majorly boring).

• Members

Yeah he's an ass.

Did not know Jeffrey Carlson's name but knew all abut the guy playing Mr. Craig on GH!?

Basically he implied (not surprisngly) that the GH actors be the big emmy winners. AMC and OLTL were after-thoughts.

Talking about OLTL he said that a story about a boy and his grandfather (Matthew/Asa) isn't something you see much on daytime. Gee Frons, I wonder why...... maybe because you won't let them write stories for older actors!?

• Members

Maybe I'm being a little hard on the man with this but I also think his comment about the actress playing Emma and wishing he could hook his son up with her is kind of creepy. I believe his son is in his teens? And I know he said "if my son was younger..." but to even be thinking about the little girl playing Emma in that way is a little weird to me.

• Members

I guess I am in the minority because I actually like Ryan and Annie. I don't want to see a Greens/Ryan/Annie triangle but a Ryan/Annie/Jonathan triangle sounds rather interesting. This man is an idiot. He didn't even know who Jeffrey Carlson was? What an ass.

Archived