Chad's lover is possibly someone new!

• Members

Someone posted on another board that TOViewer (I'm not familiar with that) stated that Chad's lover will be an Italian cop/security guy. I thought about it and it sounds like it might be true. Has anyone read Mr. Divins' latest interview? If his comments are correct then his story contains yet another rewrite. Divins says that during the Rome fiasco, Chad found companionship with this person indicating that he met this guy while in Rome as opposed to the original story of him meeting and sleeping with this guy while Whitney was at the convent back in Harmony. So with the talk of the lover being an Italian cop, this coincides with the rewrite. If it's true, maybe he's HOT! Plus there's the spoiler of one of Chad's sex trysts being videotaped. I'm thinking that the lover/security guy is the one who secretly tapes himself and Chad, since he specializes in security/surveillance, and uses it to blackmail Chad into staying with him! I'm now open to just about anything as long as the lover is NOT Vincent!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Could be Gianni.

At this point, I don't care anymore. I wanted a shocker but I know we aren't getting one. It's not going to be someone important or someone we know very well as it seems. Plus, it's taken far too long to get to this point so I've lost interest. As usual, Passions takes too long to get to the stuff that matters and it's hard to invest when that happens.

Archived